Mô tả công việc
• Verifies all articles on purchase orders, receiving records and the invoices of the suppliers.
• Verifies all articles on the return notes of merchandise and credit notes of the suppliers.
• Prepares the payment vouchers and account distribution of all invoices and credit notes of the suppliers.
• Prepares cheques for all payments and transmits all cheques to the Assistant Director of Finance together with the payment vouchers and all necessary supporting documents.
• Checks the monthly statement of accounts from the suppliers against the accounts payable of the hotel.
• Keeps all accounts payable files up to date.
• Prepares a monthly trial balance of accounts payable in the case of payments by installments.
• Reviews and processes all purchase orders.
• Processes and reviews receiving documents.
• Processes and reviews invoices.
• Processes all Food & Beverage invoices for payment.
• Performs month end procedures.
• Complies with the hotel’s health, hygiene and safety policies.
• Be responsible in keeping our property safe and secure, to participate in any hotel activity related to Fire Life safety.
• Performs any additional duties as assigned by the Accounts Management team
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Professional and international working environment
- Global career opportunities
and educational assistance
- Fantastic benefits:
Service charge – Accommodation –
Flight for Rest & Relaxation – Uniform
At least 14 days of Annual Leave
per annum – Health care & Insurance – 3 meals per day.
applicants please send your CV to:
Yêu cầu công việc
• Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
• Able to read and write English
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
• High School or Vocational Certificate in Accounting, Business Management or related field.
• 1 year related experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience