Accounts Receivable/Kế toán công nợ
Quy mô : 100 - 499
Mô tả công việc
1. Registers commissions due to travel agencies.
2. Makes sure that all necessary information is communicated to the Chief Accountant for handling of the accounts exceeding 30 days.
3. Checks the deposit receipts at different stages of their recording and handling.
4. Supplies all necessary information to the Chief Accountant for her/his answers to the questions or complaints from guests.
5. Makes sure that only authorized agencies receive commissions.
6. Makes sure monthly that the different classifications of accounts receivable agree with the respective control cards and prepare an aged trial balance of all accounts receivable.
7. Should receive any particular instructions as to the presentation or preparation of special invoices.
8. On all guest folios for which an agency commission is due, the Front Office should put a stamp T/A so that the Accounts Receivable (AR) can calculate the commission which has to be paid to the agency. It is, of course, necessary that AR has a list of all different authorized agencies at his disposal. Should there be any doubts as to the handling of agency commission, he should refer to the Chief Accountant, the Sales Director or the Front Office Manager for clarification.
9. Apart from payments, the only other credits to accounts receivable can be under the form of rebates or write-offs. Both cases must previously be approved by the Chief Accountant. After posting of daily work, the different documents are placed into envelopes (posting proof journal, summary, supporting documents, folios, etc.). On the envelope, it is noted with “City Ledger” and the date of reference to daily revenue reports and finally files in date order per month.
10. As soon as possible after the end of every month, a list of receivable per aging dates should be established. Copy of this list must be sent to the Chief Accountant.
11. Assist in the monthly preparation of Hotel Management Report.
12. To be pro-active, professional and friendly in all aspects of service and customer interaction
13. Nurture an ongoing commitment to the personal and professional growth and development of oneself and team members.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Yêu cầu công việc
Education: A diploma of College certificate. Good in reading and writting English is preferred.
Experience: Previous hotel-related experience desired.
• Good communication skills
• Good in planning, organizing and co-ordination
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Nhân viên kế toán thủ quỹ / General Cashier||11/10/2020||5 - 8 triệu|
|General Accountant - Kế toán tổng hợp||31/10/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Cost Controller||30/09/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Kế toán công nợ phải trả||29/09/2020||8 - 12 triệu|
|NHÂN VIÊN THU MUA NHÀ HÀNG NHẬT||31/10/2020||5 - 8 triệu|
|Nhân Viên Thu Mua công trình ( Nam - Nữ)||30/09/2020||5 - 8 triệu|
|General Cashier / Nhân viên kế toán Thủ quỹ||24/11/2020||8 - 12 triệu|
|Receiving / Nhân viên Kế toán Nhận hàng||25/09/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Account Payable Officer/Nhân viên Kế Toán Thanh Toán||14/10/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|TUYỂN DỤNG NHÂN VIÊN KẾ TOÁN TẠI DĨ AN, BÌNH DƯƠNG (KN: BĐS/ TM DV/ NHKS)||30/09/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|[HUGE-FAM] Nhân viên Kế toán Kho||30/10/2020||5 - 8 triệu|