Mô tả công việc
Familiarizes and enforces the IHG HR framework including systems of:
- Interviewing and Recruitment
- Induction and orientation
- Training and Development
- Performance Appraisal
- Employee Administration
• Familiarizes and enforces local HR policies and procedures
• Liaises with individuals outside the hotel including, but not limited to, employee benefits representatives, attorneys, applicants, government officials, colleges and universities, competitors and other members of the local community
• Manages Human Resource Department, ensuring compliance with all Corporate, area and hotel policies and procedures; and current local and government regulations pertaining to employment practices
• Assists the Human Resource Director, where appropriate, in the development and preparation of the Hotel’s Strategic Plan, Marketing Plan and Goals Programme
• Ensures clear lines of communication exist to disseminate information affecting employer - employee relations, employee activities and hotel policies and programmes
• Prepares and submits periodic reports for management’s use in accordance with Corporate and government requirements, such as turnover reports, personnel inventories, absenteeism reports, health and safety, accident reports etc.
• Maintains and updates files on employee records, legal documents and other Personnel matters, efficiently and confidentiality
• Maintains effective communications at all levels of management and staff
• Assists in maintaining and creating a positive atmosphere within the hotel that allows for open two way communication that ensures morale and productivity reach the highest possible levels
• Develops and implements recruiting and screening systems and procedures in order to attract qualified candidates for position vacancies
• Ensures all new employees attend the hotel’s Orientation Programme in accordance with ICHG guidelines.
• Monitors the administration of the Performance Appraisal Programme and acts in an advisory capacity to hotel department heads on the process
• Participates in the ICHG Management Development and Succession Planning process by recommending candidates as appropriate
• Regularly analyses hotel manpower requirements and recommends selection and development activities to meet those requirements
• Contributes to the development and implementation of improved methods of work and better utilization of staff in all areas
• Counsels hotel personnel as needed in areas such as career planning, training and development, employee\personal relations and legal issues related to personnel
• Ensures applicable laws, regulations, IHG policies and procedures, and union agreements are followed in relation to Grievance and Disciplinary procedures. Consults with department heads on appropriate actions and recommends to management final action to be taken
• Implements and monitors an effective employee relations and welfare programme in the hotel
• Participates in developing and implementing programmes to ensure employee security and safety
• Ensures all staff facilities are maintained in good order and meet hotel’s cleanliness standards
• Deals with all problems relating to individuals in an understanding, caring and confidential manner
• Ensures all staff are aware of company benefits and make these available
• Reviews hotel benefits and compensation levels in comparison with service sector competitors and makes recommendations to ensure the hotel remains competitive within the local employment market as appropriate
• Monitors present and future trends, practices and systems in the personnel field and makes recommendations as appropriate
• Serves as a member of the Union negotiating team and actively participates in the establishment of Union agreements
• Oversees the implementation and administration of Union agreements
• Maintains control of Pension plans and safeguards both Company and staff interests. Ensures that all Government Regulations are adhered to
• Maintains hotel Disciplinary Procedures, conducts disciplinary meetings and completes the necessary documentation as necessary
• Ensures that all staff abide by the hotel dress codes and hotel rules
• Contributes towards regional activities as directed
• Works with Superior in the preparation and management of the Department’s budget
• Be responsible in keeping our property safe and secure, to participate in any hotel activity related to Fire Life safety.
• Perform any other duties which may be assigned by the management from time to time
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Rest & Relaxation, Repatriation Allowance
- Relocation and Home Leave allowance
- Uniform, accommodation, transportation and meal are provided
- International working environment
- Health care insurance
- 24/7 accident insurance
- Service charge as revenue
Yêu cầu công việc
• Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
• Knowledge of Local Labour and Employment Regulations.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
• Problem solving, analytical, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
• Good writing skills
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
• Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Human Resources or Business Administration.
• 3 years of relevant experience or similar supervisory role, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.