Guest Experiences Manager
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
· Conducts shift briefings to ensure hotel activities and operational requirements are known
· Supervise Guest Relations and Resort Host Team operations during assigned shift including:
o Update and Maintenance of guest‘s profile
o Review daily arrival guest and arrange In villas check in guest
o Liaise with Room Service and Housekeeping to set up VIP Amenity at the right time
o Communicates, Coordinates and coordinates with other departments as required. Ex: Front Desk, Concierge, and Bell desk, Driver
o Check the Daily Function and assign Guest Relations accordingly
o Prepare Weekly/daily VIP arrival and note any high paying guests
o Follow up and resolve Guest’s traces
o Efficient check in and check out process
o Courtesy call and record to gain Guest’s Feedbacks (long stay, loyalty and Regular guests preferred)
o Manage the guest relation department and Resort Team .
o Update and manage “At your Service (ex Dial a Smile) and work out the end of month reporting to the HoDs
o Efficient Check in and Check out at the lobby
o Supervise and control Cash Float
o Order and control stocks in the FO
o Be responsible for all the changes of set up and report immediately
o Instructing staff in cash security procedures
o Prepare monthly reports
o Supervise and train the new comers
o To attend to guest’s complaints promptly, efficiently and to report to the Guest Relations Manager for service recovery and follow up.
o To familiar with the habits of regular and long staying guests and anticipate their requirements
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Dynamic, professional & open minded working environment.
- Joining training courses according standard of AccorHotels.
- Good salary, benefits and bonus.
- Have annual physical examination.
- Supporting shift meals at staff canteen
Yêu cầu công việc
• Diploma or Vocational Certificate in Hotel Administration, Hotel Management
• 3 year experience in guest / customer service
• Good communication skills
• Problem solving and organizational abilities
• Fluent English.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Health certificate within of six months
- Curriculum vitae in Vietnamese certified by local People’s Committee
- ID card
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Senior Sales Manager I Quản lý kinh doanh (cấp cao)||30/10/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Digital Marketing Executive/ Chuyên viên truyền thông||28/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Graphic Designer/ Chuyên viên thiết kế đồ họa||28/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Sales Banquet Executive/ Chuyên viên kinh doanh - Tiệc & Hội nghị||28/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Sales Executive -TA & CORP/ Chuyên viên kinh doanh TA & CORP (Based on HCMC)||28/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Director of Sales & Marketing/ Giám đốc Kinh doanh & Truyền thông||28/09/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Sales Admin/ Nhân viên kinh doanh||28/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Sales Executive - OTA/ Chuyên viên kinh doanh online||28/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Trưởng phòng Kinh doanh||24/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Nhân viên Sales Tour||24/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|