Guest Experiences Manager
Quy mô :
Phòng Nhân sự
0297 3546666 Mũi Ông Đội, Thị trấn An Thới, Huyện Phú Quốc, Tỉnh Kiên Giang
Mô tả công việc
· Conducts shift briefings to ensure hotel activities and operational requirements are known
· Supervise Guest Relations and Resort Host Team operations during assigned shift including:
o Update and Maintenance of guest‘s profile
o Review daily arrival guest and arrange In villas check in guest
o Liaise with Room Service and Housekeeping to set up VIP Amenity at the right time
o Communicates, Coordinates and coordinates with other departments as required. Ex: Front Desk, Concierge, and Bell desk, Driver
o Check the Daily Function and assign Guest Relations accordingly
o Prepare Weekly/daily VIP arrival and note any high paying guests
o Follow up and resolve Guest’s traces
o Efficient check in and check out process
o Courtesy call and record to gain Guest’s Feedbacks (long stay, loyalty and Regular guests preferred)
o Manage the guest relation department and Resort Team .
o Update and manage “At your Service (ex Dial a Smile) and work out the end of month reporting to the HoDs
o Efficient Check in and Check out at the lobby
o Supervise and control Cash Float
o Order and control stocks in the FO
o Be responsible for all the changes of set up and report immediately
o Instructing staff in cash security procedures
o Prepare monthly reports
o Supervise and train the new comers
o To attend to guest’s complaints promptly, efficiently and to report to the Guest Relations Manager for service recovery and follow up.
o To familiar with the habits of regular and long staying guests and anticipate their requirements
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Dynamic, professional & open minded working environment.
- Joining training courses according standard of AccorHotels.
- Good salary, benefits and bonus.
- Have annual physical examination.
- Supporting shift meals at staff canteen
Yêu cầu công việc
• Diploma or Vocational Certificate in Hotel Administration, Hotel Management
• 3 year experience in guest / customer service
• Good communication skills
• Problem solving and organizational abilities
• Fluent English.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Health certificate within of six months
- Curriculum vitae in Vietnamese certified by local People’s Committee
- ID card
Đánh giá nhà tuyển dụng
|Thống kê kết quả liên hệ của nhà tuyển dụng||Số lượt||Thời gian liên hệ gần nhất|
|Liên hệ thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Liên hệ không thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Không chuyên nghiệp||0||Chưa có|
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: Mũi Ông Đội, Thị trấn An Thới, Huyện Phú Quốc, Tỉnh Kiên Giang
Điện thoại: (0297) 3 54 6666