Quy mô :
Phòng Nhân sự
0297 3546666 Mũi Ông Đội, Thị trấn An Thới, Huyện Phú Quốc, Tỉnh Kiên Giang
Mô tả công việc
- Coordinate with Sales to have hotel’s information loaded & updated on all website engines.
- Enquire and get the correct information regarding the exact details of the reservations. Takes note of special requests on the reservations form, such as VIP, extra bed, baby-cot, complimentary amenities etc.
- File reservations forms according to arrival dates.
- Acquaint yourself with the regular callers and acknowledges them by name, learn and use telephone courtesies.
- Politely turn down request for reservations on ‘close-out’ dates and offer assistance to book them to another hotel, especially in the case of a regular customer.
- Acquaint yourself of the availability of rooms for sale and the availability of comments.
- Ensures all work areas are clean, tidy and in order.
- Attends daily briefings and participates in a positive manner.
- Reinforce the hotel culture & spirit through teamwork and flexibility consistent with the Staff
- Ensure that personal grooming and hygiene standards are met as specified in the Staff
- Be aware of his/her work schedule and always gives adequate notice, should circumstance prevent him/her form adhering to that schedule.
- At all times, maintain the privacy of hotel information.
- Have a full understanding of the hotel’s policies and procedures, Occupational Health & Safety issues, Fire Emergency procedure and other policies that may be issued.
- Attend formal training courses and on-the- job training sessions conducted by the department and the hotel.
- Maintain a favorable working relationship with all company employees to in turn promote a cooperative and harmonious working environment.
- Handle any guest complaints effectively and diplomatically to ensure the ultimate satisfaction of guests.
- To ensure you consistently present yourself in a manner which makes a clear statement of professionalism, maintaining a sense of self pride which is reflected in both your appearance and your performance.
- Perform all duties and responsibility in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established company policies to achieve overall objectives of Reservations Clerk.
- At all times, project a favorable image of Saigon Prince Hotel to enhance public recognition and acceptance of all its areas of endeavor.
- Assist the Front Office Manager in the implementation of any programme for the further development of the hotel.
- Upload price, allotment, package promotion in all web-booking engine make report of production.
- Monitor and control the web-booking engine to ensure it is in operation and maximize the sales on this channel.
- Deal with booker about booking for group or series, cut off date, do confirmation and chase rooming list.
- List and monitor loaded group or series and make report of materialization.
- To respond to change in the departmental function as dictated by the industry, company or hotel.
- Be employed by The Sales & Marketing Department and as such may be assigned to any area that the management seems suitable and necessary.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Dynamic, professional & open minded working environment.
- Joining training courses according standard of AccorHotels.
- Good salary, benefits and bonus.
- Have annual physical examination.
- Supporting shift meals at staff canteen
Yêu cầu công việc
Good healthy, neat appearance, good communication skills. Minimum 3 years’ experience in the hospitality industry preferred.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Health certificate within of six months
- Curriculum vitae in Vietnamese certified by local People’s Committee
- ID card
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: Mũi Ông Đội, Thị trấn An Thới, Huyện Phú Quốc, Tỉnh Kiên Giang
Điện thoại: (0297) 3 54 6666