- Hạn nộp: 15/02/2021
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Huyện Phú Quốc - Kiên Giang
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
- Organizes kitchen operations and prepares and serves a range of dishes, whilst supervising junior members of the Kitchen Brigade.
- Adhere to local regulations concerning FSMS / HACCP, health, safety, or other compliance requirements, as well as brand standards and local policies and procedures.
- Conducts shift briefings to ensure hotel activities and operational requirements are known in the absence of Manager.
- Prepares, cooks, serves and stores the following dishes.
- Be responsible for the effective presentation of staff meals and maintaining the staff dining room in a clean and hygienic manner.
- Communicates politely and display courtesy to guests and internal customers.
- Provides direction to the Kitchen helpers, including Commis, Cooks, Kitchen Attendants and Stewards.
- Communicates to his/her superior any difficulties, guest or internal customer comment and other relevant information.
- Establishes and maintains effective employee working relationships.
- Attends and participates in daily briefings and other meetings as scheduled.
- Attends and participates in training sessions as scheduled.
- Prepares in advance food, beverage, material and equipment needed for the service.
- Works with Supervisor in manpower planning and management needs.
- Works with Supervisor in the preparation and management of the Department’s budget.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Dynamic, professional & open minded working environment.
- Joining training courses according standard of AccorHotels.
- Good salary, benefits and bonus.
- Have annual physical examination.
- Supporting shift meals at staff canteen
Yêu cầu công việc
- Food service permit or valid health/food handler card as required by local government agency.
- Problem solving and training abilities.
- Diploma or Vocational Certificate in Culinary Skills or related field.
- 2 years experience as a cook or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Health certificate within of six months
- Curriculum vitae in Vietnamese certified by local People’s Committee
- ID card
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Mũi Ông Đội, Thị trấn An Thới, Huyện Phú Quốc, Tỉnh Kiên Giang
- (0297) 3 54 6666
PREMIER VILLAGE PHU QUOC RESORT - MANAGED BY ACCORHOTELS Located in Ong Doi Cape – in the Southwest of Phu Quoc Pearl Island , Premier Village Phu Quoc Resort is in a unique position in Asia: clear sea water, fine white sand, gigantic rock, beautiful hill slope and dreamlike primeval forests. The resort was designed by the world’s leading designers. It has many leading facilities: restaurant chain with a capacity of up to 1,000 people, premium spa, modern entertainment club, restaurant area for luxurious parties... Especially, the resort has a zero-entry swimming pool with a length of more than 300m and an area of 8,000m2 and peninsulas connecting the eastern coast to the western one.