Chef de Partie
Quy mô :
Phòng Nhân sự
0297 3546666 Mũi Ông Đội, Thị trấn An Thới, Huyện Phú Quốc, Tỉnh Kiên Giang
Mô tả công việc
• Organizes kitchen operations and prepares and serves a range of dishes, whilst supervising junior members of the Kitchen Brigade.
• Conducts shift briefings to ensure resort activities and operational requirements are known in the absence of Manager.
• Prepares, cooks, serves and stores
• Be responsible for the effective presentation of staff meals and maintaining the staff dining room in a clean and hygienic manner
• Provides direction to the Kitchen helpers, including Commis, Cooks, Kitchen Attendants and Stewards
• Communicates to his/her superior any difficulties, guest or internal customer comment and other relevant information
• Establishes and maintains effective employee working relationships
• Attends and participates in daily briefings and other meetings as scheduled
• Attends and participates in training sessions as scheduled
• Prepares in advance food, beverage, material and equipment needed for the service
• Cleans and re-sets his/her working area
• Works with Supervisor in manpower planning and management needs
• Works with Supervisor in the preparation and management of the Department’s budget.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Dynamic, professional & open minded working environment.
- Joining training courses according standard of AccorHotels.
- Good salary, benefits and bonus.
- Have annual physical examination.
- Supporting shift meals at staff canteen
Yêu cầu công việc
- Diploma or Vocational Certificate in Culinary Skills or related field
- 2 years experience as a cook.
- Problem solving and training abilities.
- Good management skills.
- Fluent English.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Kindly send your resume to the email address: Gửi email or contact by phone number: 02973 546 666 - ext: 5704
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: Mũi Ông Đội, Thị trấn An Thới, Huyện Phú Quốc, Tỉnh Kiên Giang
Điện thoại: (0297) 3 54 6666