Assistant Chief Engineer
- Hạn nộp: 30/12/2021
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Toàn Quốc, Kiên Giang
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
Job Summary – (Role Summary
Responsibilities and duties for this position shall include, but not limited to, the following areas and activites. At management’s discretion may be given for tasks outside the scope of work described.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – (Key Activities of the role)
· Ensure all staff are well groomed and in the correct uniform.
· Recruit and train Engineering staff in accordance with hotel guidelines.
· Regularly review the performance of engineering staff in accordance with hotel guidelines.
· Ensure all work performed by staff is compliant with codes and regulations.
· Ensure 24 hour engineering and maintenance coverage.
· Purchase materials, supplies, tools and equipment as required and in accordance with hotel purchasing procedures.
· Maintain logs and records for all equipment, heat, light and power.
· Inspect areas to ensure preventative maintenance is scheduled.
· Plan, compile and manage the repair and maintenance budget and the capital expenditure budget, ensuring compliance with hotel procedures.
· Liaise with contractors to schedule work required.
· In addition, other duties may be required as directed by your Chief Engineer.
· Perform other task assigned based on Premier Village Phu Quoc Resort needs or requirements
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- International working environment under Accor management
- 13 days Annual Leaves per year, 2 day off per week
- Accommodation, 3 meal per, uniform, transportation are provided
- Relocation provided
- Annual homecoming allowance
- International Medical Insurance (Suncare) provide from probation time
- Annual Medical check-up
- Accor Bienvenue benefit from 6 months working
- Social Insurance and holiday per law
- Service Charge as revenue, apply from probation time
- Yearly complementary for using Cable Car service within Sunworld chains for personal and family
Yêu cầu công việc
· Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
· Good communication and writing skills
· Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
· Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent
· 5 years of engineering experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Initiate action to correct a hazardous situation and notify supervisors of potential dangers
· Log security incidents and accidents in accordance with hotel requirements
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Health certificate within of six months
- Curriculum vitae in Vietnamese certified by local People’s Committee
- ID card
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Mũi Ông Đội, Thị trấn An Thới, Huyện Phú Quốc, Tỉnh Kiên Giang
- (0297) 3 54 6666
PREMIER VILLAGE PHU QUOC RESORT - MANAGED BY ACCORHOTELS Located in Ong Doi Cape – in the Southwest of Phu Quoc Pearl Island , Premier Village Phu Quoc Resort is in a unique position in Asia: clear sea water, fine white sand, gigantic rock, beautiful hill slope and dreamlike primeval forests. The resort was designed by the world’s leading designers. It has many leading facilities: restaurant chain with a capacity of up to 1,000 people, premium spa, modern entertainment club, restaurant area for luxurious parties... Especially, the resort has a zero-entry swimming pool with a length of more than 300m and an area of 8,000m2 and peninsulas connecting the eastern coast to the western one.