Human Resources Manager
Quy mô :
HR Department 029 7389 1234 Ấp 4, Xã Cửa Cạn, Huyện Phú Quốc, Tỉnh Kiên Giang
Mô tả công việc
· Provide a professional, advisory and executive support service to the General Manager to assist in meeting strategic goals of the establishment.
· Participate in the development and implementation of Human Resource policies for the establishment.
· Liaise with Department Heads and make recommendations regarding Human Resource issues including staffing levels.
· Design, implement and review training programs to meet specific department needs.
· Management of training and development activities including training needs analysis and program evaluations.
· Analyse staff turnover and sick leave with the aim of implementing strategies for reduction.
· Oversee compliance with Government Employment Legislation, Equal Employment Opportunity and Anti-Harassment Policy.
· Develop recruitment strategies and oversee the efficient and timely hiring of all associates. Ensure the systems are appropriate and procedures are followed.
· Conduct the quarterly Employee Satisfaction Survey.
· Implement and evaluate an effective Performance Appraisal System in line with company guidelines.
· Participate in the preparation of the Strategic Business and Operating Plans.
· Oversee the effective administration of personnel records and files.
· Develop and administer Resort Human Resource Policies.
· Develop and administer employee monthly recognition programs.
· Oversee effective workplace injury management, ensuring rapid return to work programs are in place for all associates.
· Develop and implement detailed Human Resources plans to support business objectives.
· Attend to all industrial relation matters including union negotiations and implementation of restructuring.
· Represent the company’s interest in all employment related legal proceedings and disputes.
· Develop Department Heads so that they will improve their own Human Resources Management practices within their area.
· Monitor the maintenance of current Job Descriptions, salary grades and benefit packages.
· Within Human Resources Department: identify key personnel for further development and structured career path.
· Implement and maintain Human Resources Department training systems to ensure that associates have the necessary framework and skills to perform their job efficiently and effectively.
· Prepare work schedules and annual leave schedules within budget, business expectations and guidelines of the appropriate industrial legislation.
· Oversee the selection and appointment of new associates within the Human Resources Department.
· Conduct regular staff meetings to keep all associates informed.
· Ensure compliance with legislated health and safety requirements within the workplace.
· Comply with all Corporate and Resort Standards and Procedures.
· Actively promote a work environment, which cares for guests and associates alike.
· Implement opportunities for quality Team Building.
· Ensure that all associates comply with the grooming and uniform standards.
· Oversee the operation of the Payroll Office ensuring excellent service to associates and appropriate control and management mechanisms are in place and being utilised appropriately.
· Implement and manage an effective and fair grievance procedure in line with appropriate legislation.
· It is not the intent of this job description to cover all aspects of the position but to highlight the most important areas of responsibility. Additional tasks may be assigned from the General Manager.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
We offer full package with attractive benefit :
- 5.5 working days
- Staff Accommodation for off shore associates
- Home Leave Allowances based upon position.
- Full meals
- Uniform and laundry
- Worldwide complimentary accommodation with Hyatt after one year of service.
Yêu cầu công việc
· Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the resort, the brand and the Company.
· Knowledge of Local Labour and Employment Regulations.
· Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
· Problem solving, analytical, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
· Good writing skills
· Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Human Resources or Business Administration
· 3 years of relevant experience or similar supervisory role, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
· Leadership skills
· Management skills
· Strategic vision
· Business acumen
· Communication skills (written/verbal)
· Goal focus
· Regulation knowledge
· Sound human resources skills
· Tertiary Qualification
· Project management skills
· Influencing skills
· Managing change
· Rapport Building
· Quality awareness
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
1/ Curriculum vitae verified by the Local Authorities (lastest 6 months)
2/ 03 ID card certified copy, verified by the Local Authorities (lastest 6 months)
3/ Family Register certified copy, verified by the Local Authorities (lastest 6 months)
4/ Health certificate (lastest 6 months)
5/ Related certificate, degree certified copies (lastest 6 months)
6/ Non-criminal Record verified by the Local Authorities (lastest 6 months)
7/ 03 picture card (3x4)
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: Ấp 4, Xã Cửa Cạn, Huyện Phú Quốc, Tỉnh Kiên Giang
Điện thoại: 029 7389 1234