Quy mô : 25 - 99
Phòng HCNS 028 3775 3999 Ext 3600/ 0907 575 611 Oakwood Residence Saigon, 1056A Nguyễn Văn Linh, Tân Phong, Quận 7, Hồ Chí Minh 700000
Mô tả công việc
We are looking for a Revenue Manager to join our exciting and fast-growing company. Based in Ho Chi Minh City, you will have the chance to work with a great team of people, and most importantly, we will provide you a career with Oakwood and give you an opportunity to be yourself.
Reporting to the General Manager, your duties will include, without limitation:
- Communicate the processes to follow in terms of booking quality and correct data input into the PMS, toward the reservation and front office team
- Regularly checks the input and the quality of data (segmentation, denials tracking, etc);
- Analyze the hotel performance as a basis for strategy decisions;
- Survey the market, the competitors in terms of pricing and closed dates as a basis for future pricing strategies;
- Analyze the contract performance (price, allotments, number of rooms sold, etc.) before decisions on renewals are taken.
- Act as a support in the preparation of the annual revenue budget
- Provide proposals for the adaptation of the long-term and short-term hotel strategy (day types, ideal mix, STR ranking, price points, triggers, sales conditions, etc.) on the basis of the analysis done previously;
- Calculate availability and minimum rate for the requests by using rate guideline;
- Providing dynamic forecasts, compared to the strategy of the GM and budget.
- Consult and implement daily the recommendations in inventory and distribution tools;
- Implement and communicate on minimum stay, closed to arrival, up-selling;
- Make recommendation for strategy changes in GDS in relation to day types, ideal mix, close limits, booking limits, to be able to react early to guest behavior changes (new events, etc.)
- Optimize the distribution channels.
- Analyze on a monthly basis the results in terms of internal and external indicators (RevPAR and market share), in order to react in time;
- Check regularly the implementation of the defined strategies (brand, place, hotel).
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Yêu cầu công việc
WHAT WE REQUIRE:
- Degree in relevant fields, eg: business, economics or finance.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in e-commerce revenue management, in similar or higher position in 04-05 star Hotel / Service Apartment chain.
- Strong analytical mind set with ability to solve complex problems through data driven insights.
- Good communication and supervisory experience with ability to improve processes.
- Experience and comfortable handling and interpreting large volumes of data.
- Hospitality / Tourism Degree or Diploma preferred.
- Good English Level for both spoken & written.
- Excellent Negotiation /Management / Presentation skills.
- Strong strategic thinking, creative, outgoing, highly developed interpersonal skills and organizational skills
- Be results focused, resourceful and able to work independently.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- Strong revenue management experience preferably with hospitality background.
- Ability to work under pressure and effectively handle concurrent tasks
- Self-starter, meticulous, organised and keen eyes for details.
- A mature candidate who is a good team player
- Preferably able to start work at short notice.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Sales Manager||30/04/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Revenue Manager||31/05/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Customer Service Representative (Receptionist)||30/04/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Technician / Nhân viên Bảo trì||30/12/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Housekeeping Attendant / Nhân viên Buồng phòng||30/12/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|IT Manager||30/04/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Financial Controller||31/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Sales Coordinator||15/09/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|SALES EXECUTIVE||31/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Security Guard / Nhân viên An Ninh||30/12/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Director of Sales & Marketing||30/09/2020||Thỏa thuận|
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: Oakwood Residence Saigon, 1056A Nguyễn Văn Linh, Tân Phong, Quận 7, Hồ Chí Minh 700000
Điện thoại: 028 3775 3999 Ext 3600 / 0907 575 611