Assistant Director of Sales (base HCMC)
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
· Direct/Manage everyday activity, plan and assign work ensuring you always have the right staffing numbers
· Develop your team and improve their performance through coaching and feedback, and create performance and development goals for colleagues
· Train colleagues to make sure they deliver with compliance and to the standards we expect
· Drive a great working environment for teams to thrive - linking up departments to create sense of one team
· Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with other departments
· Recommend or initiate any HR elated actions where needed
· Assists in producing the Annual Revenue Plan
· Assists in producing, implementing and monitoring action plans to ensure Revenue Plan objectives are achieved
· Analyses current and potential markets/trends, coordinates all activities to maintain and increase revenue through added business volume and increased rate
· Procures new and repeat business for the hotel by monitoring contact with airlines, travel agencies, commercial houses, private clubs and professional associations within local, domestic UK and international markets. Maintains contact with planners, corporate accounts, incentive buyers, airlines and wholesalers, through personal sales calls, telephone contacts and written communications
· Creates and implements special programmes to achieve greater productivity through:
- Increasing average rate
- Increasing occupancy
- Increasing business volume during difficult periods
- Increasing local food and beverage banqueting sales
· Oversees the selling and servicing of group business
· Plans and executes sales trips to major market areas
· Attends major travel functions to promote sales for the hotel
· Under the guidance of your superior, directs all sales activities for Sales Managers and Sales Executives to ensure they meet the goals of the Revenue Plan
· Establishes and continuously updates mailing lists
· Help create the department’s annual budget and the setting of departmental goals
· Monitor budget and control expenses with a focus on food, beverage, and labour costs….
· Manages key accounts
· Produces monthly Sales reports and forecasts
· Co-ordinates the development of all promotional material
· Provides direction on and conducts market research
· Meets with guests from major producers/organizers of big events staying in the hotel to ensure customer satisfaction
· Monitors competitor activities
· Maintains close liaison with Regional/ Corporate Sales teams and those of other ICHG hotels to ensure the hotel receives proper corporate consideration, direction and support
· Organizes and attends major sales/PR related functions within the hotel
· Be responsible in keeping our property safe and secure, to participate in any hotel activity related to Fire Life safety.
· Other ad-hoc duties – unexpected moments when we have to pull together to get a task done
· May assist with other duties as assigned by management
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Yêu cầu công việc
- Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Good writing skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing or related field.
- 3 years of relevant experience or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|F&B Outlet Manager||26/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Pool Supervisor - Giám Sát Bảo Trì Hồ Bơi||12/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|AR Supervisor||12/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|