Assistant Director of Sales (base HCMC)
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
- Assists in producing the Annual Revenue Plan
- Assists in producing, implementing and monitoring action plans to ensure Revenue Plan objectives are achieved
- Analyses current and potential markets/trends, coordinates all activities to maintain and increase revenue through added business volume and increased rate
- Procures new and repeat business for the hotel
- Creates and implements special programmes to achieve greater productivity
- Manages key accounts
- Oversees the selling and servicing of group business
- Co-ordinates the development of all promotional material
- Provides direction on and conducts market research
- Monitors competitor activities
- Maintains close liaison with Regional/ Corporate Sales teams and those of other ICHG hotels to ensure the hotel receives proper corporate consideration, direction and support
- Plans and executes sales trips to major market areas
- Attends major travel functions to promote sales for the hotel
- Organizes and attends major sales/PR related functions within the hotel
- Works with superior on manpower planning and management needs
- Perform any other duties which may be assigned by the management from time to time
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Yêu cầu công việc
- Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Good writing skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing or related field.
- 3 years of relevant experience or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Đánh giá nhà tuyển dụng
|Thống kê kết quả liên hệ của nhà tuyển dụng||Số lượt||Thời gian liên hệ gần nhất|
|Liên hệ thành công||2||08:50 23/06/2019|
|Liên hệ không thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Không chuyên nghiệp||0||Chưa có|