Guest Service Agent - Nhân Viên Lễ Tân
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
· Greets and assists all guests in a friendly and helpful manner at all times, while attempting to learn and use guest’s name at every opportunity
· Registers and rooms all arrivals according to established procedures
· Maintains intimate knowledge of departmental standards and procedures
· Performs check in, check out, room change procedures and ensures all data are fully entered correctly into the hotel systems in accordance with reservation
· Maintains cashier float and ensures accurate daily report of all money received/sent
· Cashes hotel guest’s personal and travellers checks and assists with currency exchange
· Keeps abreast of all modifications to accounting policies and procedures
· Responsible and attends to guest’s safety box use at all times
· Knowledgeable of all special promotion and procedures for programs such as; Seasonal Packages, Frequent Flyers Programs, and also Intercontinental Hotels Group Loyalty programs.
· Attends to guest complaints, inquiries and requests; escalates problems to supervisor/Assistant Manager if he/she is unable to assist
· Is familiar with other Intercontinental Hotels and Resorts so that guest indicating any next destination on the registration card can be “sold” an onward booking to another InterContinental Hotels
· Does everything possible to ensure that the guests depart the hotel with a high level of satisfaction
· Performs audit balances and prepares all works for audit in an orderly fashion
· When on night shift, checks night report and prepares morning report, along with all necessary preparations for guest arrivals
· Maintains comprehensive knowledge of standard reservation procedures including correct use of forms, reading telex, e-mail, messages, and how to interpret availability sources within the reservation systems
· Maintains exemplary deportment standards of behavior, appearance and attitude as expected in an IHG Brand
· Takes personal interest and pride to ensure that the guest service work area is kept clean and in an orderly state at all times
· Strives to maintain the high standards of the hotel for all guests with special attention to IHG Loyalty Program members and other VIP’s
· Be responsible in keeping our property safe and secure, to participate in any hotel activity related to Fire Life safety.
· Perform any other duties which may be assigned by the management from time to time.
· Be a friendly face and helping hand to our guests
· Look smart – wear your uniform with pride
· Other ad-hoc duties – unexpected moments when we have to pull together to get a task done
· May assist with other duties as assigned by management
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Yêu cầu công việc
Education: High School or Vocational Certificate in Hotel Administration, Hotel Management or equivalent
Service years in the field: 1 year experience in guest/customer service, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge and skills:
• Strong communication skills when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to effectively interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
• Able to read and write English
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and Guest Services related System
Language: English and Vietnamese
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Waiter/ Waitress - Nhân viên Phục Vụ Nhà Hàng||28/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Duty Manager||30/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|