Bellman - Nhân Viên Hành Lý
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
· Assist with guest packages, coats, luggage, etc. Being alert and taking the initiative to provide assistance to all guests courteously and quickly, before being asked.
· Possess willingness to please and give undivided attention to any approaching guest
· Adhere to guest check in and check out procedures related to baggage handling
· Warmly welcome guests by name at the main entrance, with particular note of repeat guests, VIPs and IHG loyalty related members
· Warmly welcome or farewell guests by opening and closing car, van, coach and taxi doors
· Maintain a spotless Porte Cochere and Driveway, ensuring that there are no vehicles parked without authorization from Chief Concierge
· Direct all arrival guests to the lobby for check-in. Co-ordinate with Guest Service Agents for luggage delivery. If required, escort guests to rooms and hotel facilities.
· Be familiar with the hotel layout and take note of best route to escort guests
· Room the guest in accordance with hotel standards
· Be familiar with lift locations and emergency stairs
· Provide information to guests about the hotel facilities and assist with services
· Learn and utilize name of guests, in particular repeat and long staying guests while remaining alert to be able to provide personalized assistance to guests and extend recognition
· Keep the lobby Front Line and Port Cochere area clean, tidy. inform Concierge Supervisor in case of major cleaning is need to be scheduled by Housekeeping, Concierge or Bell Captain if any area requires major cleaning
· Follow dress code and grooming standards, ensuring presentation is impeccable while on duty
· Assist colleagues in other sections, replacing them temporarily when necessary
· Ensure all guest luggage is kept in the luggage store, and maintain cleanliness and equipment inventory in the store before going off duty on each shift
· Upon arrival of newspaper, prepare and deliver them to guest rooms as assigned by the Bell Captain
· Note important information/follow ups on Duty Log for next shift
· Operate and manage Communication equipment(s)
· Provide assistance to Arrange transportation and coordinate luggage whenever required
· Manage the key system securely Responsible of master key and access to bell storage
· Be responsible in keeping our property safe and secure, to participate in any hotel activity related to Fire Life safety.
· Perform any other duties which may be assigned by the management from time to time.
· Be a friendly face and helping hand to our guests
· Look smart – wear your uniform with pride
· Other ad-hoc duties – unexpected moments when we have to pull together to get a task done
· May assist with other duties as assigned by management
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Yêu cầu công việc
Education: High School or Vocational Certificate in Hotel Administration, Hotel Management or equivalent
Service years in the field: 6 months experience in guest service or customer service, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Fresh Graduate is welcome
Knowledge and skills:
• Strong Communication skills when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
• Able to speak, read and write English
• Physically strong for long hours standing and carry heavy loads
Language: English and Vietnamese
Yêu cầu hồ sơ