Mô tả công việc
- In the absence of a Manager, conducts shift briefings to ensure hotel activities and operational requirements are known
- Endeavour to resolve all complaints during shift and logs all complaints in log book for further follow up
- Supervise cash handling and banking procedures
- Prepare daily banking and cash flow reports
- Establish and instruct staff in cash security procedures
- Deal with irregular payments
- Supervise the maintenance of service equipment
- Monitor standards of guest facilities and services
- Control stock and monitor security procedures
- Assist with menu and wine list creation
- Supervise functions
- Supervise outlet service
- Works with Superior on manpower planning and management needs
- Works with Superior in the preparation and management of the Department’s budget
- Be responsible in keeping our property safe and secure, to participate in any hotel activity related to Fire Life safety
- Perform any other duties which may be assigned by the management from time to time.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Insurance as labor law
- At least 14 annual leave, 2 day off/week
- Relocation, Repatriation allowance
- Rest & Relaxation., Home leave allowance
- Accommodation, uniform, transportation and meal are provided
- Service charge as revenue
- International working environment
- Health care insurance for personal at least 6 months and for family after working 2 years
- 24/7 accident insurance
Yêu cầu công việc
- Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
- Alcohol awareness certification and/or food service permit or valid health/food handler card as required by local government agency.
- Problem solving and training abilities.
Diploma in Hotel Management, Food & Beverage, or related field.
2 years related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Supervisory experience preferred.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Certificates related to applied position
- Email address: Gửi email
- Phone: 02973 97 8888/ 0919 290 709 (Human Resources)