Mô tả công việc
- Meet and greet all guests, and potential guests, at the front of the Restaurant by ensuring the following
- Ensure the restaurant is ready to receive guests prior to opening and that both wait staff and tables are ready in line with opening standards
- Ensure restaurant operating equipment is clean and in working order
- Maintaining impeccable uniform and personal presentation standards in accordance with hotel policy
- Welcoming guests to the Restaurant, by using the Restaurant name
Inquiring if they have a reservation and noting it in the reservation book if they do
- Creating a reservation for them with their dining preferences if they do not and noting it in the reservation book
- Being attentive to guest requests
- Escort guests to their preferred table or reserved table and seat guests according to restaurant standards
- Take telephone bookings and document in the Reservation book according to restaurant standards
- Train wait staff and bus staff in hostess standards
- Be attentive to guests and resolve their complaints where possible, reporting all incidents to your Supervisor
- Maintain responsibility of cleanliness of hostess stations
- Maintain responsibility of cleanliness of all menus and drink menus
- Assist with beverage service
- Assist with food service
- Maintain detailed knowledge of menu, including daily specials
- Ensure tables are cleared quietly and efficiently
- Carry food and beverage trays in a safe manner to minimize breakages
- Complete dockets accurately and clearly
- Maintain current information on all general activities of the hotel
- Be responsible in keeping our property safe and secure, to participate in any hotel activity related to Fire Life safety.
- Perform any other duties which may be assigned by the management from time to time.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Service charge VND 2 million per month
- Relocation ticket, Rest & Relaxation Allowance
- Uniform, accommodation & meals are provided
- International working environment
- 14 days annual leave
- 2 days off per week
Yêu cầu công việc
- Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
- Alcohol awareness certification and/or food service permit or valid health/food handler card as required by local government agency.
- Able to read and write English
High School or Vocational Certificate in Hotel Management, Food & Beverage, or related field.
1 years related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Certificates related to applied position
- Email address: Gửi email/ Gửi email
- Phone: 02973 97 8888/ 0919 290 709