Club Page - Nhân Viên Câu Lạc Bộ Khách Hàng Cao Cấp
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
- Get to know the guest personally and recognize their preferences in food and beverage and how they like their things kept in the room
- Anticipates the guests needs and acts accordingly.
- Oversees the service of in room food and beverage and it’s speedy clearance.
- Pays attention to details such as:
o Placing the slippers at the bedside
o Pajamas folded at the foot of the bed in the evening
o Newspaper folded on the morning tea tray
o Replenishing stale amenities, etc.
- Provides guest assistance in every possible way such as:
o Getting the guest stamps
o Organize a sight seeing tour
o Suggesting where they can make purchases
o Folding and unfolding clothes for packing
- Checks room to ensure presentation standards are accurate to the very detail
- Polish shoes, using the correct polish/shade
- Replenishes the mini bar and simultaneously places the amenities in guestrooms
- Provides fresh cold water, ice, tea and coffee regularly throughout the day
- Has thorough knowledge of hotel facilities including the timings, charges, cuisine served in different outlets and offer assistance to place orders
- Has good knowledge of the city to be able to offer suggestions if required
- Checks for lost and found items immediately on check out and return the same to the guest before he checks out
- Has the ability to coordinate with the guest in order to meed his needs efficiently.
- Coordinates with
o Room service – on F&B service to the guest
o Other F&B outlet – for reservations and other information for the guest
o Reception – for arrival list in order to serve the welcome drink
o Font Office Cashier – for the bill to be kept ready
o Concierge – for baggage coordination and newspaper requirement or any other requirement that needs to be brought from outside
o Reservations – to make reservation for the guest in other properties
o Housekeeping – to get the room cleaned when the guest is out of the room and provide extra amenities like additional towels, soap, etc.
- Maintains a guest service sheet which is a record of guest requests and handled by him or passed on to any other person/department
- Reports any health or safety hazards to the Executive Housekeeper
- Ensures that all duties are carried out in line with the Hotel Policy with high standards of personal appearance, personal hygiene correct uniforms and name badges as outlined in the staff handbook
- Communicate and outstanding guest requests or issues to management that may require additional monitoring or follow-up.
- Ensures that all repeat guests are accorded personalized service recognize and welcome
- Be responsible in keeping our property safe and secure, to participate in any hotel activity related to Fire Life safety.
- Perform any other duties which may be assigned by the management from time to time.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Rest & Relaxation, Home Leave allowance
- Relocation and Repatriation allowance
- Uniform, accommodation, transportation & meals are provided
- 14 days annual leaves
- 2 days off per week
- Social insurance as per law
- Bao Viet health care insurance
- 24/7 accident insurance
- Service charge
- International environment
Yêu cầu công việc
- Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
- Able to read and write English
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and Front Office System
- Frequently standing up behind the desk and front office areas
- Carrying or lifting items weighing up to 50 pounds
- Handling objects, products and computer equipment
- Diploma or Vocational Certificate in Hotel Administration, Hotel Management or equivalent
- 1 year experience in concierge/front office / guest services operations / customer service, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Yêu cầu hồ sơ