Mô tả công việc
- Works in any sections of kitchen when necessary or as requested by the Sous Chef or Chef de Cuisine.
- Ensures the sanitation standards for kitchen are being met.
- Be familiar with all sections of the kitchen to facilitate the flexible use of employees.
- Ensures that operating and kitchen equipment is maintained to a good standard with minimum breakage.
- Supervises the employees within the department, ensuring that the correct standards and methods of service are maintained as stated in the Departmental Operations Manual.
- Develops the skills and effectiveness of all Kitchen employees through the appropriate training, coaching, and/or mentoring.
- Ensures that employees have a complete understanding of and adhere to employee rules and regulations.
- Ensures that employees follow all hotel, company and local rules, policies and regulations relating to fire and hazard safety, and security.
- Be responsible in keeping our property safe and secure, to participate in any hotel activity related to Fire Life safety.
- Perform any other duties which may be assigned by the management from time to time.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Social insurance as per law
- 24/7 accident insurance
- Health care insurance
- Rest & Relaxation, Home Leave allowance
- Relocation and Repatriation allowance
- Uniform, accommodation, transportation & meals are provided
- International working environment
- Service Charge as revenue
Yêu cầu công việc
- Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
- Food service permit or valid health/food handler card as required by local government agency.
- Problem solving and training abilities.
- Diploma or Vocational Certificate in Culinary Skills or related field.
- 1 years related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Certificates related to applied position
- Email address: Gửi email
- Phone: 0919 290 709/ 0273 97 8888 (Human Resources)