Mô tả công việc
Need a change? Ready for the next step in your career in Finance? Want to bring your style, experience and motivation to our table? Keep reading!
Dusit Princess Moonrise Phu Quoc is currently under construction, and will operate 108 resort style hotel rooms with asoft opening planned early 2018. Our vision is a Thai-inspired contemporary 4+ star resort, offering an upscale product combined with outstanding and individual services to our guests.
An opportunity came up to join our small but outgoing pre-opening team as a Reservations Agent. You will :
• Programming and make quotation for customer’s request/booking
• Choose the service & establish suitable service to meet the customers demand
• Book reservations and send out confirmation notices
• Process payments and refunds
• Make promotion packages/ tariffs...
• Handle customer complaints or concerns
• Counsel clients on terms and conditions of travel e.g. cancellation policies
• Inspecting destinations, meeting with hotels, organizing new product & expanding Company’s services.
• Attending the trade meeting & exhibition upon request.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Why joining us:
Dusit International is one of the fastest growing hospitality companies in Southeast Asia, and is set to more than double its portfolio of global properties within the next three-to-four years alone, providing a world of opportunities for successful candidates;fulfilling its brand promise of uniquely delivering gracious hospitality to the world.For further information about the company visit www.dusit.com.
•We offer a competitive salary package, full health and social insurance as per Vietnamese law
•Additional private health insurance, staff uniform, staff social events
•44 hours working week, duty meals, staff accommodation
•Yearly bonus, 50% off PIT rate (as per government regulation), travel allowance to mainland
•Supportive international management team, providing professional training and room to explore, learn and grow
Yêu cầu công việc
• University graduation or above
• Fluent in English (Knowledge of a second language is an asset)
• Good Computer skills (Word, Excel, Microsoft Outlook…)
• At least 1-2 years experience in the same position
• Ability to do thorough research
• Willing to work overtime and under high pressure
• Good communication and persuasion skill
• Organizational skills
• Hardworking, enthusiastic, creative and responsible
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Sounds like you? Well then we would love to hear from you!
Please send your cover letter and a well-presented CV in English to: Gửi email