Bar Supervisor - Bar Captain/ Giám sát Quầy Bar - Tổ trưởng Quầy Bar
- Hạn nộp: 24/02/2020
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Huyện Cam Lâm - Khánh Hòa
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
· Take responsible for the quality of beverage service.
· Be responsible for the cleanliness of the bar and the general working area.
· Be responsible for the equipment is sorted and stored, rule.
· Be able to issue instructions and carry our tasks in an organized manner to achieve maximum productivity.
· Take inventory of bar supplies and assure adequate stock on hand at all times by requisitioning or ordering needed items.
· Help in setting up service bar and portable bars for banquet functions.
· Complete spoilage report and submit to Beverage Manager.
· Control all beverage items in the bar and list all the item are nearly expired each month.
· Discuss with Beverage Manager about the bar operation and menu.
· Be aware and use “up selling” techniques when dealing with the guests.
· Motivate staff to perform their duties to the highest possible standard.
· Perform on the job training of subordinates.
· Ensure correct follow up after skills training meetings..
· Be responsible for bar inventory audit report to Food and Beverage Director in case of differences.
· Oversee and be responsible for the service and beverage quality standards in all bars, ensuring that conform to the requisite standards and meet or exceed customer expectations.
· Communicate with stewarding, housekeeping and engineering to ensure that the operation runs smoothly in areas of joint responsibility.
· Assign and direct staff the procedure of receiving beverage requisitions from general store according to Resort regulation.
· Conduct to check frequently front and back of house, ensure mise-en-place, service procedures, standards of cleanliness and hygiene, repair and maintenance, employee grooming and manning levels are in order and takes appropriate action when necessary.
· Conduct daily briefing to provide correct and necessary information related to daily operations resort activities and others, training on the job for staffs
· Have thorough knowledge of local laws in alcohol selling and respectfully compliance.
· Stay on the floor at all times to handle extra issues during operating hours.
· Follows up any points previously communicated and takes the necessary action to ensure this is done as fast as possible.
· Maintain thorough knowledge of all facilities provided for the guest in the resort, including all other outlets.
· Remains well informed of any future promotions or events about to, or taking place in the resort and communicates these to the guests in a clear and concise manner.
· Serve the guests with a sense of professionalism and with the highest degree of quality.
· Complete the season to the specifications outlined in your Employment Contract
· Complete all paperwork and closing duties in accordance with departmental standards.
· Identify employee weaknesses and retrain as necessary
· Monitor and maintain the Smile POS System
· Other duties will be assigned
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Compensation & Benefits: follow up Vietnamese law & as per company policy. - Transportation: provided by the company - Venue: Lot D3, Northern Peninsula, Cam Lam, Khanh Hoa Province
Yêu cầu công việc
· Professional and well trained manner.
· Good grooming
· Disciplined performer
· Excellent knowledge of resort and its facilities, services and products
· Always present and preserve the image of the resort through correct behavior and attitude in dealing with colleagues and customers.
· Remains informed of any new business trends in the Food and Beverages industry and any new products through reading relevant trade magazines and catalogues.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Email address: Nộp hồ sơ /
- Contact: 0258 3 989 499 - Ext: 7042 - Ms. Xuân - Venue: Lot D3, Northern Peninsula, Cam Lam, Khanh Hoa Province
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Lô D3, KDL Bán Đảo Cam Ranh, Cam Hải Đông, Cam Lâm, Khánh Hòa
Khu nghỉ Dưỡng The ANAM - công ty TNHH MTV Biển Đông Bãi Dài là doanh nghiệp thuộc tập đoàn East Sea Group hiện đang quản lý các tổ chức về dịch vụ hàng không, du lịch, khách sạn tại các nước Châu Âu và tại Việt Nam. Nhằm đáp ứng nhu cầu mở rộng hoạt động của Khu nghỉ Dưỡng The ANAM tiêu chuẩn 5 sao tại Khu du lịch Bán đảo Cam Ranh, Công ty có nhu cầu tuyển dụng lao động lớn bao gồm các vị trí như sau:
Thông tin liên hệ
- Phòng Nhân sự