Mô tả công việc
• Welcome VIP guests in a friendly, prompt and professional manner.
• Register VIP guests, issue room keys, provide information on hotel services and room location. Answer phones in a prompt and courteous manner.
• Up-sell rooms where possible to maximize hotel revenue.
• Accurately process all cash and credit card transactions in accordance with established procedures including but not limited to posting all charges, completing cashier and other reports, preparing deposit, and counting/securing assigned bank.
• Issue, control and release guest safe-deposit boxes.
• Communicate and outstanding guest requests or issues to management that may require additional monitoring or follow-up.
• Respond appropriately to guest complaints. Make appropriate service recovery gestures in order to ensure total guest satisfaction.
• May routinely book guest reservations for individuals and/or groups that are requested either by phone or from within the hotel; process cancellations, revisions, and information updates on changes.
• Promote team work and quality service through daily communications and coordination with other departments.
• Perform other duties as assigned including guest room tours, concierge services, special guest requests, etc.
• Familiar with the hotel’s policies and procedures, product, service, rates, special events, city and local information and promotes such whenever possible
• Be totally familiar with room amenities, layout, rate structure, outlets (e.g. promotions, banquet, function, party etc.)
• Assist in whatever way to promote and up sell the hotel’s products and services
• Ensures that all repeat guests are accorded personalized service recognize and welcome
• Handles guest’s complaint or requests and liaise with the department concerned to ensure immediate follow up
• Be familiar with the Business Center daily operation
• General understanding of the Front Office and House Keeping operations in regards to guest accommodation
• Be responsible in keeping our property safe and secure, to participate in any hotel activity related to Fire Life safety.
• Perform any other duties which may be assigned by the management from time to time
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Home leave ticket
- Accommodation & meals are provided
- International working environment
Yêu cầu công việc
Required Skills –
• Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
• Able to read and write English
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and Front Office System
• Frequently standing up behind the desk and front office areas
• Carrying or lifting items weighing up to 50 pounds
• Handling objects, products and computer equipment
• Diploma or Vocational Certificate in Hotel Administration, Hotel Management or equivalent
• 1 year experience in concierge/front office / guest services operations / customer service, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
CV in English