Staff House Manager - Quản Lý Khu Nhà Ở Nhân Viên
- Hạn nộp: 28/02/2021
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Huyện Phú Quốc - Kiên Giang
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
• Manages the Colleague Accommodation/Residences and all facilities related to the Accommodation/ Residences, ensuring compliance with all Corporate, area and hotel policies and procedures; and current local and government regulations pertaining to employment practices
• Manages the Colleague Accommodation in line with the Hotel Benefits Matrix by level.
• Maintains a balance between individual colleague needs and fairness and hotel policies.
• Liaises with individuals outside the hotel including, but not limited to, Welfare and Activity providers, tour operators, government officials, colleges and universities, competitors and other members of the local community
• Assists the Human Resources Director, where appropriate, in the development and preparation of the Hotel’s Strategic Plan, Marketing Plan and Goals Programme
• Ensures clear lines of communication exist to disseminate information affecting employer - employee relations, employee activities and hotel policies and programmes
• Maintains and updates files on employee accommodation records.
• Maintains effective communications at all levels of management and staff
• Works closely with the Hotel Human Resources Manager, Recruitment Manager and the HR team to ensure a warm welcome for all colleagues.
• Assists in maintaining and creating a positive atmosphere within the hotel and Accommodation that allows for open two way communication that ensures morale and productivity reach the highest possible levels
• Prepares and submits periodic reports for management’s use in accordance with Corporate and government requirements, such as personnel inventories, health and safety, accident reports etc.
• Contributes to the development and implementation of improved methods of work and better utilization of staff in all areas
• Counsels hotel personnel as needed in the role of HRM Welfare & Activities warrants, maintain confidentiality as appropriate. Advising colleagues that information which may impact Hotel operations should be reported to their Manager or to the HRM / HRD, failing which you will do this.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Yêu cầu công việc
• Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
• Knowledge of Local Labour and Employment Regulations.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
• Problem solving, analytical, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
• Good writing skills
• Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Human Resources or Business Administration.
Experience• 3 years of relevant experience or similar supervisory role, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
CV in English
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Tổ 3, Khu phố 7, thị trấn An Thới, huyện Phú Quốc, tỉnh Kiên Giang
- 0297 3 978 888
InterContinental Phu Quoc Long Beach Resort is ideally located on Bai Truong – one of the most beautiful beaches on Phu Quoc “Pearl Island”. The resort is part of the Phu Quoc Marina complex which includes a waterfront, theme park, sailing club, shopping, restaurants, bars & residences. The resort features 459 rooms, suites and villas offering an array of elegantly appointed accommodations, 5 restaurants and bars offering a wide range of world class dining options, modern meetings and events facilities with a grand ballroom ideal for themed dinners, gala events and stylish weddings and last but not least, a Harnn Heritage Spa thoughtfully designed to enhance your wellness.