Tuyển nhân viên kỹ thuật điện LẠNH
Quy mô : 500 - 999
Mô tả công việc
1. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ PHẠM VI CÔNG VIỆC:
Job Summary – (Role Summary)
Tóm tắt công việc
- Responsible for the efficient operation of the hotel property and all its equipment, ancillary maintenance and repair services and protection of the Owner’s asset.
- Structural aspects of the hotel as well as the maintenance of grounds and external facilities all fall within the span of responsibility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – (Key Activities of the role)
Yêu cầu và trách nhiệm công viêc:
· Provide advice to senior management on all aspects of maintenance support, environmental controls and the operational efficiency of the property.
· Ensure the effective financial management of the maintenance department by setting maintenance budgets, capital works program’s and engineering plans and ensuring that performance against there are regularly monitored and reviewed. Responsible for the general cost control aspects of maintenance, the preparation of departmental cost budgets and their implementation and submission to management.
· Assist in control of Capital Projects, in liaison with management, to ensure capital funding is effectively allocated and budgeted in accordance with company directives and philosophy.
· Plan, implement and administer an energy management program by establishing energy reduction objectives, the maintenance of records and regular reporting of performance against these objectives.
· Ensure the staff awareness of energy management within the property by conducting regular education and training programs on energy conservation and matters related to efficient operation of equipment in a cost-effective fashion.
· Contribute to the hotel’s profitability by ensuring the effective management of the buildings environmental controls and energy conservation systems. Evaluate, control and record energy usage and implement and upgrade energy conservation systems.
· Contribute to guest satisfaction standards by ensuring that technical support services quickly address, and where possible, anticipate, individual needs. Ensure the safety and comfort of guests and that any requests for service are handled in a courteous and efficient fashion.
· Ensure adherence to all statutory regulations and fire codes by regularly reviewing policies and safety procedures. Ensure that any tests and inspections required on plant by statutory authorities are carried out as and when required and that all records and documentation associated with such tests and surveys are correctly kept and/or displayed. Ensure that the hotel fulfills all compliance requirements.
· Ensure a technically competent maintenance staff by selecting, training and developing a motivated, well-qualified maintenance team. Carry out regular work sampling studies within the department and evaluate the performance and productivity of personnel.
· Maintain the condition of the physical assets of the hotel by carrying out any upgrading and project work in liaison with architects, interior designers and management.
· Ensure the effective operation of all the mechanical and electrical systems and equipment by implementing and managing a preventative maintenance program. Closely monitor the condition of the physical property and equipment by conducting continual inspections of the building. Ensure that preventative maintenance schedules are in operation and regularly upgraded.
· Ensure the cost effectiveness and technical efficiency of all services performed by outside contracts by close supervision. Ensure all work is carried out in accordance with contracts, leases, services agreements and warranties.
· Ensure the quality of all work completed by both employees and external contracted staff adheres to the standards of good engineering practice.
· Contribute to the effectiveness of management decision making by representing the maintenance department at management meetings and staff meetings and by ensuring regular liaison with heads of other departments
· Familiar and complies with the hotels mission and standards in performing maintenance activities.
· Maximize maintenance team potential with a balanced focus on operations, guests, employee and owners satisfaction.
· Represents the engineering department during the daily HOD morning meetings.
· Prioritize, plan, schedule assign and supervise the engineering department staff.
· Oversee the maintenance tasks, work orders and special projects ensuring timely and accurate completion.
· Respond to guest's maintenance needs promptly and ensure guests receive professional, efficient prompt and courteous service to hotel standards.
· Maintain the physical appearance and operational efficiency of the hotel including physical. mechanical, electrical, plumbing etc.
· Installation & maintenance of all equipment related to HVAC, DG Sets, Water treatment, Fire Safety etc.
· Ensure proper records are kept relating to all plant and equipment for the hotel including repair and service records.
· Prepare reports as required by the Director of Room, Deputy General Manager and General Manager
· Ensure that stores have adequate stocks of materials, equipment and tools and are kept in a clean and safe environment.
· Take responsibility for the cleanliness and safety aspects of all plant and mechanical equipment rooms.
· Ensure the proper use and periodic maintenance of all equipment.
· Perform daily and weekly property document inspections.
· Ensure property, grounds, physical plant and work areas are maintained to standard and that all safety equipment and conditions are to code.
· Establish and maintain department equipment and supply inventory levels appropriate to property requirements
· Provide training to staff on supplies, inventory, maintenance and ordering procedures.
· Train engineering department staff on correct maintenance procedures and assists in repairs as needed.
· Maintain, monitor and test hotel's emergency and security systems, features like Fire Alarm, CCTV, baggage scanners etc.
· Discuss with GM / Owner / Department heads on maintenance status and inspection reports.
· Respond to corporate and management inquires.
· Develop, implement, and direct all emergency programs.
· Develop, implement and manage energy conservation programs for the property to minimize expenses.
· Coordinate with the equipment suppliers for AMC and any outstanding issues.
· Ensure maintenance staff is wearing proper uniforms with name tag and upholds hotels grooming and hygiene standards.
· Responsible for quality service, meeting/exceeding financial goals, short and long term planning and day-to-day operations.
· Works with Human Resources on manpower planning and management needs
· Works with Financial Controller in the preparation and management of the Department’s budget.
· Perform any other duties which may be assigned by the management from time to time