1. Have knowledge of beverages and mixing techniques, firmly grasp the formula of drinks on the menu (drink list), know how to use the equipment, equipment of the phase processing.
2. Delivery of goods - inspection of goods, tools, equipment and counters prepared in accordance with regulations.
3. Responsible for preparing, adding goods, displaying, arranging counters, orderly, neat, ready to serve customers.
4. Prepare the drinks according to the order form, according to the standard formula and at the same time can be prepared to serve drinks according to special requirements of guests.
5. Good control of the preparation time and best presentation, full of tools and features required
6. Control of beverages, raw materials of the preparation table, avoid waste, loss, loss and report on the situation of goods consumed in the day, do well inventory.
7. Being responsible for the quality and quantity of drinks and goods served at the counter.
1. Candidate with experience in brewing
2. Candidates who view brewing as a profession are encouraged to engage in long-term attachment
3. Favorite mixing job
4. Be careful, cheerful, energetic
5. Having a professional working style, high sense of responsibility, honesty and dynamism
6. Ability to work under high pressure
Good communication in English - Only candidates with experience in the position of application
Please contact Ms. Thuyên - HR Executive +84 8 3520 3040/ Ext: 702