Sales Manager (Native Japanese/Korean/Chinese)
- Hạn nộp: 31/03/2021
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận 1 - TP HCM
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
The Sales Manager – (Japan/Korea/China Market) will bring strong business to the Hotel through sourcing, negotiating and winning Sales Accounts to generate effective revenue.
The Sales Manager will be required to conduct their duties in a courteous, safe and efficient manner, in accordance with the hotel’s policies and procedures, ensuring that a high level of service is maintained.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Understanding Market Opportunities & Driving Revenue
- Targets Japan/Korea/China accounts, markets, or segments with heavy emphasis on proactive solicitation and account saturation.
- Identifies, qualifies and solicits new business to achieve personal and property’s revenue goals.
- Focuses efforts on Japan/Korea/China accounts with significant potential sales revenue.
- Develops effective sales plans and actions.
- Designs, develops and sells creative catered events.
- Maximizes revenue by up selling packages and creative food and beverage.
- Understands the overall market - competitors’ strengths and weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand etc. and knows how to sell against them.
- Closes the best opportunities for the property based on market conditions and property needs.
- Uses negotiating skills and creative selling abilities to close on business and negotiate contracts.
- Providing Exceptional Customer Service
- Handles complex business with significant revenue potential as well as significant customer expectations.
- Delivers enthusiastic, positive, helpful and respectful client communication, ensuring precise and effective information transfer
- Addresses client queries within 24 hours of initial contact
- Ensure recovery calls are dealt with in an appropriate manner.
- Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings. Activities include sales calls, entertainment, FAM trips, trade shows, etc.
- Develops relationships within community to strengthen and expand customer base for sales opportunities.
- Supports brand’s Service and Relationship Strategy, driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience.
- Provides excellent customer service in order to grow share of the account.
- Executes brand’s Customer Service Standards and property’s Brand Standards.
- Executes and supports the business Customer Service Standards and property’s Brand Standards.
- Participates in and practices daily service basics of the brand.
- Executes exemplary customer service to drive customer satisfaction and loyalty by assisting the customer and ensuring their satisfaction before and during their program/event.
- Serves the customer by understanding their needs and recommending the appropriate features and services that best meet their needs and exceed their expectations, while building a relationship and loyalty to the property and brand.
- Gains understanding of the property’s primary target customer and service expectations; serves the customer by understanding their business, business issues and concerns, to offer better business solution both prior to, and during the program/event.
- Additional Responsibilities
- Utilizes intranet for resources and information.
- Conducts site inspections.
- Creates contracts as required.
- Executes and supports the operational aspects of business booked (e.g., generating proposal, writing contract, customer correspondence).
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive Salary
- Expat benefits package (Health care plan. Accommodation within the hotel, food & beverage and laundry/valet consistent)
- Long term career opportunity
Yêu cầu công việc
- Native Japanese/Korean/Chinese speaker.
- Diploma or Bachelor degree in Hotel Management or Business Management or related major.
- Minimum 3 years experience in the sales and marketing or related professional area.
- Excellent proficiency in both native language and English.
- Excellent listening, presentation and communication skills.
- Proactive and innovative.
- Service minded and guest oriented.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Please send your CV via hoteljob.vn or see contact details.
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- 88 Đồng Khởi, Bến Nghé, District 1, Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam
- (028) 3827 2828
Sheraton is one of the thirty famous brands owned by Marriott International, Inc. with more than 7,300 properties in over 134 countries and territories around the world. Sheraton Saigon Hotel & Towers is a leading 5-star hotel strategically located in the heart of downtown of Ho Chi Minh’s business and entertainment district. At Sheraton, our associates are dedicated to delivering the highest standard of service. Sheraton - The World's gathering place. We will provide successful candidates with attractive benefits, excellent working conditions, dynamic and professional working environment, great career advancements and diversified training opportunities.