Japanese Sales Manager (Native Japanese)
Quy mô :
Ms. Phuong Ngo (028) 3827 2828 Recruitment & Training
88 Đồng Khởi, Bến Nghé, District 1, Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam
Mô tả công việc
The Sales Manager – (Japan Market) will bring strong business to the Hotel through sourcing, negotiating and winning Sales Accounts to generate effective revenue.
The Sales Manager will be required to conduct their duties in a courteous, safe and efficient manner, in accordance with the hotel’s policies and procedures, ensuring that a high level of service is maintained.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Understanding Market Opportunities & Driving Revenue
- Targets Japan accounts, markets, or segments with heavy emphasis on proactive solicitation and account saturation.
- Identifies, qualifies and solicits new business to achieve personal and property’s revenue goals.
- Focuses efforts on Japan accounts with significant potential sales revenue.
- Develops effective sales plans and actions.
- Designs, develops and sells creative catered events.
- Maximizes revenue by up selling packages and creative food and beverage.
- Understands the overall market - competitors’ strengths and weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand etc. and knows how to sell against them.
- Closes the best opportunities for the property based on market conditions and property needs.
- Uses negotiating skills and creative selling abilities to close on business and negotiate contracts.
- Providing Exceptional Customer Service
- Handles complex business with significant revenue potential as well as significant customer expectations.
- Delivers enthusiastic, positive, helpful and respectful client communication, ensuring precise and effective information transfer
- Addresses client queries within 24 hours of initial contact
- Ensure recovery calls are dealt with in an appropriate manner.
- Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings. Activities include sales calls, entertainment, FAM trips, trade shows, etc.
- Develops relationships within community to strengthen and expand customer base for sales opportunities.
- Supports brand’s Service and Relationship Strategy, driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience.
- Provides excellent customer service in order to grow share of the account.
- Executes brand’s Customer Service Standards and property’s Brand Standards.
- Executes and supports the business Customer Service Standards and property’s Brand Standards.
- Participates in and practices daily service basics of the brand.
- Executes exemplary customer service to drive customer satisfaction and loyalty by assisting the customer and ensuring their satisfaction before and during their program/event.
- Serves the customer by understanding their needs and recommending the appropriate features and services that best meet their needs and exceed their expectations, while building a relationship and loyalty to the property and brand.
- Gains understanding of the property’s primary target customer and service expectations; serves the customer by understanding their business, business issues and concerns, to offer better business solution both prior to, and during the program/event.
- Additional Responsibilities
- Utilizes intranet for resources and information.
- Conducts site inspections.
- Creates contracts as required.
- Executes and supports the operational aspects of business booked (e.g., generating proposal, writing contract, customer correspondence).
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive Salary
- Expat benefits package (Health care plan. Accommodation within the hotel, food & beverage and laundry/valet consistent)
- Long term career opportunity
Yêu cầu công việc
- Native Japanese speaker.
- Diploma or Bachelor degree in Hotel Management or Business Management or related major.
- Minimum 3 years experience in the sales and marketing or related professional area.
- Excellent proficiency in both native language and English.
- Excellent listening, presentation and communication skills.
- Proactive and innovative.
- Service minded and guest oriented.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Please send your CV via hoteljob.vn.
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Brand Manager (GEM Center)||20/12/2020||30 - 40 triệu|
|Sales Manager / Senior Sales Manager||24/12/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Japanese Sales Manager (Native Japanese)||30/12/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|SALES MANAGER (Based in HCMC)||30/11/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|DIRECTOR OF SALES (Based in HCMC)||31/12/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|CỬA HÀNG TRƯỞNG||01/12/2020||12 - 20 triệu|
|Marketing & Communication Manager||29/11/2020||8 - 12 triệu|
|Revenue Manager||27/11/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Sales Manager||27/12/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Marketing Manager tại Văn phòng đại diện Tp. HCM||30/12/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Banquet/ Event Sales Manager||30/11/2020||Thỏa thuận|
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: 88 Đồng Khởi, Bến Nghé, District 1, Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam
Điện thoại: (028) 3827 2828