Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
- To audit all daily incomes that have been received by the hotel and to ensure that all relevant revenues such as rooms, food and beverage and other revenues, are correctly and completely recognized and recorded in the General Ledger System
- To be responsible for all daily income of the hotel.
- To review that all rebates and allowances are properly authorized and to report on all deviations from prevailing policies and procedures.
- To liaise with Night Auditor on all matters pertaining to the night audit functions
- To discharge the duties in an effective and efficient manner.
- To verify that sales from Rooms department, reviewed by the Night Auditor, are correct.
- To verify that sales from Food & Beverage department, reviewed by the Night Auditor, are correct.
- To verify that sales from other operation departments, reviewed by the Night Auditor, are correct.
- To verify that voucher totals correspond to with the Night Auditor report and the Food & Beverage revenue report.
- To verify that guest ledger balance and total of all account detail balances for each room correspond to, that system-generated guest ledger balance and general ledger balance equal.
- To ensure that all sales voucher form are used in sequence, with any lost and voided vouchers reported according to the procedure, and to file them per section and in date order.
- To ensure the timely preparation and distribution of the daily revenue and statistics report.
- To post all transaction in the Revenue journal and to post into the Allowance journal any adjustments which may occur after those sales receipts are confirmed.
- To verify that all F&B discounted checks are fully justified, properly recorded into POS system and to prepare subsequent report for hotel management
- Directly reports to the Chief Accountant
- Closely works with the General Cashier and the Account Receivable
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary and pay on the ability
- Bonus in the public holidays and New Years
- 13th Month salary
- Annual salary increment
- Employee recognition program for month and year award
- Free for duty meal, parking, uniform (clothes, shoes) and laundry service
- Personal Accident insurance 24/7 covered
- Allowances: birthday, wedding, baby welcome, hospitalization, funeral
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelor´s degree or diploma in accounting
- Minimum of 2 years same experience in hotel or residence
- Opera/Micros experience is a plus
- Skill accounting report
- Good English communication ( writing and speaking)
- Be able to work well under pressure
- Good teamwork skill
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Không có tin tuyển dụng nào trong gian.|