Pastry Chef de Partie – Tổ Trưởng Bánh Ngọt
Quy mô :
Phòng Nhân Sự
0297 3 978 8888 HRM
Tổ 3, Khu phố 7, thị trấn An Thới, huyện Phú Quốc, tỉnh Kiên Giang
Mô tả công việc
Prepares and present baked pastries including the preparation of:
o Baked pastries
o Handling and storage of commodities
o Chou pastry dishes
o Gateau pithiviers
o Bake and fill a variety of sweet pate dishes
o Savoury products from chou short and puff
· Prepares and present yeast raised pastries including the preparation of:
o Danish pastries
o Savarins and babas
· Prepare and present afternoon tea items including:
o Those suitable to be served for afternoon tea in a hotel
o Flans and pies
· Prepare and present desserts including:
o Frozen desserts
o Hot desserts
o Cold desserts
o Specialty desserts
· Prepare and present gateaux, tortes and cakes including:
o Traditional gateaux, torten and cakes
o Finish and decorate them
o Prepare for service and serve them to guests
o Design, prepare, cover and decorate cakes for festive occasions
o Prepare a range of cheesecakes
· Prepare marzipan work
o Prepare modeling marzipan
o Prepare a range of molded flowers and figures
o Manipulate marzipan to cover cakes
· Prepare Petits Fours
o Prepare a range of petits fours secs
o Prepare a range of petits fours glaces
· Maintain hygienic standards and practices
· Maintain a hygienic kitchen
· Clean the kitchen and equipment
· Maintain personal hygiene
· Works with Executive Chef in manpower planning and management needs
· Works with Executive Chef in the preparation and management of the Department’s budget
· Perform any other duties which may be assigned by the management from time to time.
· Maximises employee productivity through the use of multi-skilling, multi-tasking and flexible scheduling to meet the financial goals of the business as well as the expectations of the guests.
· Constantly evaluates local, national and international market trends, vendors and other hotel/restaurant operations to make sure that the hotel’s own operations remain competitive and cutting edge.
· Continuously explores ways to support outlets in creating products that help to maximise revenues and profits.
· Oversees the production management of all pastry and bakery goods for the hotel’s food and beverage operation, ensuring that the required mis-en-place and finished products are produced and delivered to the appropriate areas.
· Works closely with other management personnel in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the hotel and the satisfaction of hotel guests.
· Tastes and monitors products served throughout the operation, providing feedback where appropriate.
· Works with the Materials Manager in the procurement of the best product for the best price.
· Oversees the punctuality and appearance of all pastry and bakery employees, making sure that they wear the correct uniform and maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene, according to the hotel and department’s grooming standards.
· Develops the skills and effectiveness of employees through the appropriate training, coaching and/or mentoring.
· Maintains strong, professional relationship with the relevant representatives from competitor hotels, business partners and other organisations.
· Be responsible in keeping our property safe and secure, to participate in any hotel activity related to Fire Life safety.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
· Rest & Relaxation Allowance;
· Uniform, accommodation, transportation & meals are provided;
· International working environment;
· At least 14 leave days;
· Service charge
Yêu cầu công việc
- Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
- Alcohol awareness certification and/or food service permit or valid health/food handler card as required by local government agency.
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
- Diploma or Vocational Certificate in Pastry & Baking or Culinary Skills or related field.
- 5 years experience as a chef including at least 2 years in supervisory capacity or an equivalent combination of education and culinary/kitchen operations experience with specialized training in pastry.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
CV in English
Đánh giá nhà tuyển dụng
|Thống kê kết quả liên hệ của nhà tuyển dụng||Số lượt||Thời gian liên hệ gần nhất|
|Liên hệ thành công||2||08:50 23/06/2019|
|Liên hệ không thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Không chuyên nghiệp||0||Chưa có|
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: Tổ 3, Khu phố 7, thị trấn An Thới, huyện Phú Quốc, tỉnh Kiên Giang
Điện thoại: 0297 3 978 8888