Banquet Sous Chef – Bếp Phó Bếp Tiệc
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
Assumes the duties and responsibilities of the Executive Chef in his absence
· Assists the Chef in the management of the day to day operation of the Food Production and Stewarding sections and informs the Executive Chef of major decisions taken in his/her absence
· Controls and analyzes, on an on-going basis, the level of the following:
o Issuing of food
o Quality and presentation of food and beverage products
o Condition and cleanliness of facilities and equipment
o Guest satisfaction
· Assists the Executive Chef in developing training plans, develops training material in accordance with IHC guidelines and implements training plans for the Food Production employees and other Food and Beverage employees
· Assists the Executive Chef in developing and maintaining up-dated operations manuals for all Food Production and Stewarding sections
· Assists the Executive Chef in developing popular menus offering guests value for money in accordance with IHG guidelines
· Assists the Executive Chef in planning and organizing successful Food and Beverage activities
· Conducts daily briefings and other meetings as needed to obtain optimal results
· Attends and participates to other meetings as required by the administrative calendar
· Assists the Executive Chef in making recipes and maintaining up-dated and accurate costing of all dishes prepared and sold in the Food and Beverage operation
· Assists the Executive Chef in setting Food Production and Stewarding goals and developing strategies, procedures and policies
· Assists the Executive Chef in determining the minimum and maximum stocks of all food, material and equipment
· Assists the Executive Chef in setting standards of all food and equipment purchases in accordance with IHG guidelines
· Participates in the preparation of the hotel's revenue plan and marketing programs
· Monitors local competitors and compare their operation with the hotel Food and Beverage operation
· Keeps aware of trends, systems, practices and equipment in food and beverage through trade literature, hotel show and site visits
· Works with Executive Chef in manpower planning and management needs
· Works with Executive Chef in the preparation and management of the Department’s budget
· Perform any other duties which may be assigned by the management from time to time.
· Spend time in culinary areas observing employee-guest/ employee- internal customer interaction, working through Heads of Department to coach employees as necessary.
· Handle all guest and internal customer complain and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure the problems are resolved satisfactorily.
· Maintain positive guest and colleague interaction with good working relationships
· Assists in the preparation of the Annual Business Plan for Food and Beverage.
· Assists in monthly reforecast, involving the respective Heads of Department as appropriate.
· Assists in proactively managing costs based on key performance indicators, working through the respective Heads of Department as appropriate.
· Assists with the input and oversight of product specifications, recipes and other data as required, supporting the smooth operation of Materials Management and Cost Audit functions.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Yêu cầu công việc
• Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
• Alcohol awareness certification and/or food service permit or valid health/food handler card as required by local government agency.
• Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
• Diploma or Vocational Certificate in Culinary Skills or related field.
• 3 years experience as a chef or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- CV in English