SOUS CHEF - BẾP PHÓ
- Hạn nộp: 28/09/2021
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Huyện Phú Quốc - Kiên Giang
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
- Participate in the planning and costing of menus
- Develop and write standard recipes
- Develop new dishes and products
- Ensure that outstanding culinary technical skills are maintained
- Assist with organizing special events and special food promotions
- Maintain comprehensive product knowledge including ingredients, equipment, suppliers, markets, and current trends and make recommendations for appropriate adjustments to kitchen operations accordingly
- Maintain a hygienic kitchen
- Clean the kitchen and equipment
- Maintain personal hygiene
- Supervise and Training of assigned employees
- Works with Executive Chef in manpower planning and management needs
- Works with Executive Chef in the preparation and management of the Department’s budget
- Be responsible in keeping our property safe and secure, to participate in any hotel activity related to Fire Life safety.
- Perform any other duties which may be assigned by the management from time to time.
- Ensures that employees also provide excellent service to internal customers in other departments as appropriate.
- Handles guest and employee enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, reporting complaints or problems if no immediate solution can be found, whilst providing a prompt follow-up.
- Maintains positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships.
- Maximises employee productivity through the use of multi-skilling, multi-tasking and flexible scheduling to meet the financial goals of the business as well as the expectations of the guests.
- Focuses attention on improving productivity levels and the need to prudently manage utility/payroll costs within acceptable guidelines ensuring optimum deployment and energy efficiency of all equipment.
- Continuously seeks ways to assist the Outlet management to maximise their revenues and profits through innovative recipes.
- Work closely with other employees in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the hotel and the satisfaction of hotel guests.
- Buys locally available fresh products wherever possible and has limited menus which are changed frequently to ensure the guest is always offered a variety of food items.
- Participates in planning menus and utilisation of food surpluses and leftovers, taking into account probable number of guests, market conditions, and popularity of various dishes and frequency of menu.
- Reviews menus, analyses recipes, determines food, labour, overhead costs and assigns prices to menu items.
- Directs food apportionment policy to control costs.
- Through hands-on management, closely supervises the Kitchen employees in the performance of their duties and ensures this is in accordance with policies & procedures and applicable laws.
- Assists to oversee the punctuality and appearance of all Kitchen employees, making sure that they wear the correct uniform and maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene, according to the hotel and department’s grooming standards.
- Delegates appropriately, duties and responsibilities to equipped and resourced employees, nurturing and developing them whilst ensuring standards of operation and safety are maintained.
- Develops the skills and effectiveness of all Kitchen employees through the appropriate training, coaching, and/or mentoring.
- Ensures effective training programmes for employees in coordination with the Training Manager and their Departmental Trainers.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Yêu cầu công việc
- Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
- Alcohol awareness certification and/or food service permit or valid health/food handler card as required by local government agency.
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
- Diploma or Vocational Certificate in Culinary Skills or related field.
- 3 years experience as a chef including at least 1 year in supervisory capacity or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
CV in English
Email apply: Nộp hồ sơ
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Quy mô:
- Tổ 3, Khu phố 7, thị trấn An Thới, huyện Phú Quốc, tỉnh Kiên Giang
InterContinental Phu Quoc Long Beach Resort is ideally located on Bai Truong – one of the most beautiful beaches on Phu Quoc “Pearl Island”. The resort is part of the Phu Quoc Marina complex which includes a waterfront, theme park, sailing club, shopping, restaurants, bars & residences. The resort features 459 rooms, suites and villas offering an array of elegantly appointed accommodations, 5 restaurants and bars offering a wide range of world class dining options, modern meetings and events facilities with a grand ballroom ideal for themed dinners, gala events and stylish weddings and last but not least, a Harnn Heritage Spa thoughtfully designed to enhance your wellness.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Phòng Nhân Sự - HRM