SOUS CHEF - BẾP PHÓ
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
- Participate in the planning and costing of menus
- Develop and write standard recipes
- Develop new dishes and products
- Ensure that outstanding culinary technical skills are maintained
- Assist with organizing special events and special food promotions
- Maintain comprehensive product knowledge including ingredients, equipment, suppliers, markets, and current trends and make recommendations for appropriate adjustments to kitchen operations accordingly
- Maintain a hygienic kitchen
- Clean the kitchen and equipment
- Maintain personal hygiene
- Supervise and Training of assigned employees
- Works with Executive Chef in manpower planning and management needs
- Works with Executive Chef in the preparation and management of the Department’s budget
- Be responsible in keeping our property safe and secure, to participate in any hotel activity related to Fire Life safety.
- Perform any other duties which may be assigned by the management from time to time.
- Ensures that employees also provide excellent service to internal customers in other departments as appropriate.
- Handles guest and employee enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, reporting complaints or problems if no immediate solution can be found, whilst providing a prompt follow-up.
- Maintains positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships.
- Maximises employee productivity through the use of multi-skilling, multi-tasking and flexible scheduling to meet the financial goals of the business as well as the expectations of the guests.
- Focuses attention on improving productivity levels and the need to prudently manage utility/payroll costs within acceptable guidelines ensuring optimum deployment and energy efficiency of all equipment.
- Continuously seeks ways to assist the Outlet management to maximise their revenues and profits through innovative recipes.
- Work closely with other employees in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the hotel and the satisfaction of hotel guests.
- Buys locally available fresh products wherever possible and has limited menus which are changed frequently to ensure the guest is always offered a variety of food items.
- Participates in planning menus and utilisation of food surpluses and leftovers, taking into account probable number of guests, market conditions, and popularity of various dishes and frequency of menu.
- Reviews menus, analyses recipes, determines food, labour, overhead costs and assigns prices to menu items.
- Directs food apportionment policy to control costs.
- Through hands-on management, closely supervises the Kitchen employees in the performance of their duties and ensures this is in accordance with policies & procedures and applicable laws.
- Assists to oversee the punctuality and appearance of all Kitchen employees, making sure that they wear the correct uniform and maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene, according to the hotel and department’s grooming standards.
- Delegates appropriately, duties and responsibilities to equipped and resourced employees, nurturing and developing them whilst ensuring standards of operation and safety are maintained.
- Develops the skills and effectiveness of all Kitchen employees through the appropriate training, coaching, and/or mentoring.
- Ensures effective training programmes for employees in coordination with the Training Manager and their Departmental Trainers.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Yêu cầu công việc
- Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
- Alcohol awareness certification and/or food service permit or valid health/food handler card as required by local government agency.
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
- Diploma or Vocational Certificate in Culinary Skills or related field.
- 3 years experience as a chef including at least 1 year in supervisory capacity or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
CV in English
Đánh giá nhà tuyển dụng
|Thống kê kết quả liên hệ của nhà tuyển dụng||Số lượt||Thời gian liên hệ gần nhất|
|Liên hệ thành công||2||08:50 23/06/2019|
|Liên hệ không thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Không chuyên nghiệp||0||Chưa có|