Quy mô :
Nhân sự 0259 3770 777 HRD
Vĩnh Hy, Vĩnh Hải, Ninh Hải, Ninh Thuận
Mô tả công việc
· Attend meetings and briefing with the other Department Heads in absence of FB Manager.
· Ensure all the outlets/department reports and correspondence are completed punctually and accurately.
· Review existing and initiate new Food and Beverage policies together with FB Manager.
· Submit monthly report to the FB Manager detailing outlets result for the past month and outlets activities in the ensuring month.
· Provide quotation and group dining by liaising with Chef and FB Manager.
· Assist the service staff in case if busy, remember guests are always your priority in any aspect of your work.
· Coordinate entertainment bookings for special dinner/wedding with the FB Manager & Chef.
· Seek opportunities to continually improve guest experience.
· Be familiar with service facilities provided in the hotel.
· Including names of other restaurant and bars and function rooms in the hotel.
· Report any guest feedback to the FB Manager.
· Establish and maintain effective guest relations.
· Endeavor to remember guest’s names and address them by their surname.
· Demonstrate effective and appropriate interaction with guests whilst maintaining a professional approach and image.
· Communication with guests in a manner which promotes goodwill, trust and satisfaction.
· Take appropriate action to resolve guest complaints.
· To be empowered to handle special requests and complaints from outlet guests. Sell and Promote Products and Services.
· Sell the hotel and Amanoi products and services using up-selling and suggestive selling techniques.
· Promote the hotel and Amanoi Products and services.
· Maintain a high level of product and service knowledge in order to explain and sell services and facilities to guests.
· Be aware of duty of care, and adhere to occupational health and safety legislation, policies and procedures.
· Initiate action to correct hazardous situations and notify supervisors/ managers of potential danger.
· Adhere to the hotel’s security and emergency policies and procedures.
· Be familiar with property safety, current first aid and fire emergency procedures.
· Log security incidents and accidents in accordance with hotel requirements.
· Adhere to hotel cleaning and maintenance programs.
· Ensure a high level of cleaning is maintained in your work area.
· Constantly review and appraise the procedure within the outlets to ensure quality of service and product at all times.
· Monitor the staff skill within the outlets and plan training programmes to rectify any service deficiencies.
· Ensure that overtime within the outlet is minimized and authorised.
· Ensure all the areas within the outlet are rostered with the staff in accordance with expected business demand.
· Ensure monthly stock take is taken for all operating equipment in the outlet.
· Liaise with chef with regard to menu planning and daily special.
· Encourage good communication between the restaurant team and kitchen team brigade.
· Liaise and organise meals for special dietary request; either house guests or restaurant patrons.
· Ensure minimal wastage of either food or beverage.
· Ensure the outlet is maintained in a clean and tidy manner.
· Review composing of wine and drink list at periodic intervals and include new items accordingly with FB Manager.
· Be aware of any new trends in the market industry, evaluate and implement accordingly.
· Other duty as directed by the FB Manager.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Candidates will be provided with job details during interview.
Yêu cầu công việc
· Maintain personal presentation to hotel and Amanoi standards.
· Demonstrate professional attitude and behaviour at all times.
· Analyse, evaluate and improve your personal performance on a continual basis.
· Comply with all Hotel and Corporate Guidelines.
· Abide by the Amanoi Employee Handbook, policies and procedure.
· Interact with department and hotel staff in a professional and positive manner to foster good rapport, promote team spirit and ensure effective two-way communication.
· Deal effectively with guests and workplace colleagues from a variety of cultures.
· Plans any training activities to your team.
· Identify and regularly review the classification levels of all your information with your department.
· Ensure that the information security equipment assets under your control are secured as effectively as practically possible to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the information assets.
· Authorise user access to information under your control and remove access when it is no longer required.
· Monitor Information Policy compliance within your scope of authority.
· Detect and report Information Security incidents to the Information Security Officer and respond to any incidents that are reported.
· Safeguard the security of the company's information and computing assets and comply with the implemented Information Security Policy and all practices and supporting procedures designed in accordance with the policy.
· Ensure accountability for your actions and recognise that any unauthorised deviation from the information security policy may result in disciplinary action including termination of employment and prosecution under the applicable Vietnamese law.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Full Cv
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Trưởng Bộ phận pha chế||31/12/2020||8 - 12 triệu|
|Restaurant Manager||20/12/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Quản lý Bộ phận Nhà hàng (F&B Manager)||18/11/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Quản Lý (Restaurant Manager)||31/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Trưởng Pha Chế (Head Bar)||31/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Food & Beverage Manager||31/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: Vĩnh Hy, Vĩnh Hải, Ninh Hải, Ninh Thuận
Điện thoại: 0259 3770 777