Quy mô : 100 - 499
Mô tả công việc
- Enhance the Japanese culture design of our food.
- Maintain, build, drive and enhance a Food Safety Management System, work towards a HACCP program to ensure an international standard of kitchen operations best practice.
- Behave and act in an exemplary fashion, embodying the brand mindset.
- Support the Head Chef in all his/her duties and team management.
- Help employees improve their skills and provides support for career development.
- Organize all activities within kitchen area, ensure a safe, smooth running and profitable operation within the framework of the venue.
- Maintain food safety & protection. All food in working areas should be in compliance with food handling techniques, including dating, proper storage, rotation, etc. Maintain basic food safety and sanitation practices.
- Maintain and develop the cuisine concepts and standards for food preparation and presentation. To be familiar with local market and recommend menu changes according to the seasonal product availability.
- Achieve department budget goals and minimize food cost by ensuring that proper preparation, inventory, requisition, food pars and control systems are in place.
- Adhere to Eight Four Collective food preparation and presentation guidelines to ensure consistent quality culinary offerings to our guests. Continually look to recommend improvements and additions to the company presentation guidelines.
- Accurately forecast business demands on a weekly basis to ensure efficient staffing & food production.
- Be responsible for maintaining outlet safety at all times.
- Be responsible for asset management of all outlet property and facilities.
- Conduct a preventative maintenance inspection on a monthly basis.
- Support and/ or conduct departmental training to improve departmental skills and service levels.
- Support Head Chef in hiring and discipline.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
· GREAT BASE SALARY + SERVICE CHARGE
· 23 DAYS ANNUAL LEAVE: 12 HOLIDAYS + 10 PUBLIC HOLIDAY + 1 BIRTHDAY LEAVE
· DAILY MEAL ALLOWANCE
· PARKING PROVIDED
· INSURANCE WITH FULL SALARY
· STAFF SOCIAL PROGRAM & PARTIES
· INTERNATIONAL WORKING ENVIRONMENT
· GROUP EMPLOYEE & FAMILY DISCOUNT PROGRAM
· POTENTIAL FOR REGIONAL & INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL
· WORK IN A YOUNG & DYNAMIC WORKING ENVIRONMENT
Yêu cầu công việc
· MINIMUM 2 YEARS WORK EXPERIENCE IN ROLE IN HOTEL/ F&B OPERATION.
· EXPERIENCE IN JAPANESE CUISINE IS A PLUS.
· EXCELLENT SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE.
· EXCELLENT PEOPLE, LEADERSHIP & MANAGEMENT SKILLS.
· ENGLISH LANGUAGE.
· GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE COMMUNICATIONS & INTERPERSONAL SKILLS.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Send CV to Gửi email
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Không có tin tuyển dụng nào trong gian.|