GROUP EXECUTIVE CHEF
Quy mô : 100 - 499
Mô tả công việc
Planning and Organizing:
- Participate in preparation and implementation of the restaurant's strategic plan.
- Plan the yearly food revenue and profit target.
- Work with Operation management over all aspects of kitchen reinvestment.
Operations & Product Quality
- Analyze local market needs and trends, and then lead the definition of the restaurant's overall offering.
- Manage menu preparation and pricing in line with the stated F&B objectives of the restaurant and the brand.
- Manage the preparation and presentation of food products to ensure quality at all times.
- Monitor and check guest satisfaction.
- Implement procedures to minimize wastage and over-production.
- Ensure standards of presentation and preparation of food items meet restaurant & brand standards.
- Fully support and release staff for tasks.
- Ensure that kitchen professionals are fully aware of restaurant strategy, and that their products meet these requirements
- Direct and coordinate the daily activities of all the restaurant's kitchens.
- Coach and guide new members of the team, putting in place proper orientation training and ongoing training and development for team members.
- Liaise with HR over all employee matters including recruitment and interviewing.
- Control payroll and business expenses of the department.
- Manage relationships and contracts with suppliers.
Health, Hygiene & Safety
- Maintain, build, drive and enhance a Food Safety Management System, working towards a HACCP program to ensure an international standard of kitchen operations best practice.
- Maintain the highest standards of Food Hygiene, and adherence with all Health and Safety standards.
- Report and take appropriate action to correct any health or safety hazard.
- Liaise with Chief Engineer regarding maintenance and repairs of equipment and fire equipment.
- Check and ensure the proper storage of raw and processed food items including the condition of food in freezers.
- Instruct staff on all emergency measures in case of accident and have a first aid kit available and stocked in the kitchens, in collaboration with restaurant's clinic
- Ensure all work areas in the kitchen are kept tidy and clean.
Marketing & Guest Relations
- Attend guest and official functions as a representative of the executive team.
- Drive & Support group marketing calendar.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
· GREAT BASE SALARY + SERVICE CHARGE
· DAILY MEAL ALLOWANCE
· PARKING PROVIDED
· INSURANCE WITH FULL SALARY
· STAFF SOCIAL PROGRAM & PARTIES
· INTERNATIONAL WORKING ENVIRONMENT
· GROUP EMPLOYEE & FAMILY DISCOUNT PROGRAM
· POTENTIAL FOR REGIONAL & INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL
· WORK IN A YOUNG & DYNAMIC WORKING ENVIRONMENT
· 26 DAYS ANNUAL LEAVE: 15 HOLIDAYS + 10 DAYS PUBLIC HOLIDAY + 1 BIRTHDAY LEAVE
Yêu cầu công việc
· MINIMUM 3 YEARS WORK EXPERIENCE IN ROLE IN HOTEL/ F&B OPERATION.
· EXPERIENCE IN JAPANESE CUISINE IS A MUST
· EXCELLENT SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE.
· EXCELLENT PEOPLE, LEADERSHIP & MANAGEMENT SKILLS.
· STRONG ENGLISH LANGUAGE.
· GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE COMMUNICATIONS & INTERPERSONAL SKILLS.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Send Cv to
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Không có tin tuyển dụng nào trong gian.|