Materials Officer - Purchasing
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
- Ensure no compromises on the price negotiations and maintain complete transparency in the process.
- Provides exceptional services to guests and internal customers in other department at all time to maintain positive interactions with good working relationships
- Thorough understanding of the SCALA system (Materials Management System).
- Responsible for the accurate, timely process of all Purchase Requests submitted by various departments.
- Ensures proper documentation of all Purchase Requests.
- Sources for vendors with creditability to provide goods for the hotel.
- Ensures the security and maintenance of a clean and organised receiving area, including the Materials Office, receiving dock, Commissary and store areas.
- Ensures monthly inventory counts and reconciliation are being carried out according to the Hotel’s policy.
- Sources for samples as per the specifications provided by the departments concerned prior to making recommendation to the Materials Manager in choosing a suitable supplier.
- Personally goes out to the market to source for items or goods that are urgently needed by the departments.
- Ensures all contractors/ suppliers/ vendors possess legal trading license prior to making any purchase order.
- Works closely with the Receiving to ensure all items received from the suppliers or contractors meet the Hotel’s requirements and specifications.
- Ensures the cleanliness of the Receiving area and stores.
- Strictly adheres to the principle of “good quality items with reasonable price” when purchasing items for the hotel.
- Understands and strictly adhere to Rules and Regulations established in the Associate Handbook and the hotel’s policies concerning fire, hygiene, health and safety.
- Attends training sessions and meetings as and when required.
- Carries out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Hyatt is a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry. It's a place where career opportunities are as unlimited as your imagination. We could bring you the followings:
- Attractive package
- International and professional but friendly 5-star working environment
- Training and development opportunities
- Complimentary rooms
- Discount 50% for F&B service at our restaurants
- Have 2 duty meals per working shift
- Snack twice per week
Yêu cầu công việc
- Ideally with a relevant degree or diploma in Hospitality or Tourism management.
- Great English skills
- Minimum 2 years work experience as a Purchasing officer preferably with experience in a luxury international brands.
- Good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Online application to: Gửi email or Ms. Trinh - Recruitment Executive (028 3824 1234 - Ext: 2303 - 0989 848 845)
- Direct application to: Human Resources Department, Park Hyatt Saigon, 2 Lam Son Square, District 1