Guest Service Manager
- Hạn nộp: 30/05/2021
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận 2 - TP HCM
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
We are looking for a qualified and talented person to fill in the above-mentioned position with work details as follows:
Accountable for the the effective and efficient daily operations of the Front Desk and Lobby areas.
1. Supervise and monitor all front office operations.
2. Responsible in the setting up of the Front Office Manager’s Log Book, follow –up Book and Diary and to report all unusual events to the Operation Manager.
3. To ensure there is close co-ordination with all sections of the Front Office and all departments of the company.
4. Responsible in the handling of the Emergency Key and the Master Key.
5. To carry out all emergency procedures and to co-ordinate closely with the Security Department.
6. To improve on guest service standards.
7. Responsible for the arrival and departure arrangement and handling of all long staying and VIP guests.
8. To monitor closely guest’s room folio high balance daily to prevent losses by the company.
9. To maintain strict control on the operations of the computer systems and peripherals.
10. To perform any other duties as required by the Operations Manager or the Management.
11. On–job-training or /and organize monthly training for staff on specific areas need to be improved.
12. Perform as “Manager on Duty” when assigned.
13. The employee must be in line with ISO 14000.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Besides basic salary, candidate will be eligible for more benefits as below :
- Monthly service charge (after probation)
- Meal allowance and monthly travel allowance
- PVI Health care (company paid all the cost)
- Participating job training , skill training and company staff activities.
- Full Insurance policy per current labor law.
- Other benefits per Vietnam labor law.
Yêu cầu công việc
Qualifications: Degree in hotel management.
Experience: At least 5 years relevant experience in the hospitality industry (with 3 years in managerial position).
Core competencies: Must be PC knowledgeable as well as Fidelio. (skills, knowledge) Possess Public Relations, negotiation, and presentation skills. Must be customer oriented and able to train, instruct and lead a team of Front Office staff.
Personal Attributes: Possess good communication and human relation skills. Pleasant personality and service oriented attitude. Able to work well under pressure and possess problem solving skills.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Please send your resume though Hoteljob.vn.
Please help note that the application with no response received within 3 weeks in considered as there is no vacancy at The Ascott currently matching with your profile. However, we will keep your resume in our database and may consider for other suitable opening positions in future.
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- 8A Nguyễn BỈnh Khiêm, Q1 hoặc 21-23 Nguyễn Thị Minh Khai, Q1, HCM
ASCOTT – the HOME of a GREAT Career Ascott is the world’s largest international serviced residence owner and operator, with headquarters in Singapore. We manage three awarding wining brands – Ascott, Citadines and Somerset, across Asia Pacific, Europe and the Gulf region, with each brand catering to the distinct needs of our residents. We promise to create a home away from home for our residents by delivering LIFE. We offer useful Local knowledge to each Individual and make them Feel at home during their stay with us, what make us different is to Exceed their expectation as well. The Ascott family comprises about 6,000 employees from more than 70 nationalities. Tapping on our diverse backgrounds, we encourage the sharing of ideas and feedback, so that we can constantly learn from one another and strive to make things better.