Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
Job Summary – (Role Summary)
· Manage and control purchasing systems and procedures to continually improve the supply chain process, ensure cost effective contracting of products and services, and promote compliance internally with established standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – (Key Activities of the role)
· Translates operating forecasts into material requirements plans and thereby determines standard stock and re-order levels with Department Heads and Management
· Participates in negotiations for service contracts
· Identifies and develops reliable sources of supply
· Identifies and organizes adequate storage for all perpetual inventory items and implements corporate policy, products and initiatives in order to maximize cost effectiveness
· Establishes adequate record keeping and issuance procedures
· Protects inventories from waste, spoilage and theft
· Keeps abreast of the marketplace as to innovation and value
· Processes purchase requests from departments
· Obtains competitive quotations and bids
· Ensure physical stock take is conducted as scheduled
· Assure posting orders to inventory module and produces purchase order for receiver to match against goods received
· Place approved orders
· Establishes standard purchasing specifications
· Ensures products and resources are assigned to the appropriate department and billed accordingly
· Supervises the hotels print shop to ensure timely and economical production of printed material
· Ensures that market surveys are completed in coordination with the Executive Chef, F&B Manager and Accountant
· Works with Superior on manpower planning and management needs
· In conjunction with the Emergency Response Team prepare emergency procedures upon advice from relevant authority that cover such emergencies as Fire, Power Outage, Bomb Threat, Cyclone Warnings, etc
· Fully conversant with all hotel emergency procedures
· Is prepared to implement assigned tasks during emergencies such as fires, power failures and bomb threats
· Ensures departmental Risk Management Calendar actions are up to date as per monthly calendar schedule.
· Updates Great Hotels Guest Love departmental Wheel in conjunction with departmental team, to be aligned with overall hotel Great Hotels Guest Love Steering Wheel. Communicates to team the actions to take on the Great Hotels Guests Love Wheel.
· Delivers on the IHG Commitment of Room to Be Yourself
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Social insurance as the labour law
- Health insurance
- Incident 24 hours insurance
- 13 Annual leave day
- Service charge
- Training under IHG
Yêu cầu công việc
- Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilitiese
- Good writing skills
Bachelor’s degree in Materials, Purchasing Management or related field.
- 3 years related experience or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experienceeld.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
CV in English
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Electrician/Thợ điện||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Marketing Communication Executive||30/07/2020||12 - 20 triệu|
|Carpenter ( Thợ mộc)||30/07/2020||5 - 8 triệu|