Restaurant Manager (LOCAL CANDIDATE)
- Hạn nộp: 28/01/2022
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận 2 - TP HCM
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
The Saigon's modern Pan Asian cuisine awards-winning restaurant where friendships, romance and fine food comes together. The Deck is fine dining destination located along the banks of the Saigon River, in the bustling neighbourhood of Thao Dien, District 2. Our multicultural and diverse team delivers the highest hospitality standards. If you are looking for a professional and welcoming environment to be your best, join us now!
Our remarkable achievements:
Best bar of the world - The Guardian Newspaper
Top 10% fine dining restaurants in the world - Tripadvisor 2020
Scope of work:
• Manage and ensure smooth daily operation of restaurant.
• Prepare daily/monthly reports, including stock control and sales and cost of sales.
• Conduct competitor analysis and be aware of local market initiatives.
• Oversee the implementation of service and brand standards. Provide a consistent, positive, professional leadership role and motivating staff.
• Develop and implement a promotion calendar and events.
• Analyse food and beverage statistics through point of sale system.
• Manage a customer database and utilize effectively to increase revenue.
• Coordinate with kitchen on changes and weekly menus.
• Maintain high standards of quality control, hygiene, health and safety requirements.
• Manage all restaurant employees and ensure adherence to the company’s standard rules and protocols to achieve company goals.
• Handle customers’ complaints and build a connection with our customers.
• Share recommendations and guest comments with the Executive Chef and the Service team.
• Manage rosters, schedules and event planning and preparation.
• Meet and greet clients, advising them on menus.
• Check stock levels and order supplies through purchasing department.
• Train staff, recruit, follow-up development and overall job performance.
Working hours are 6 days a week; 8 hours/day
Able to work shifts, late nights and weekends, and public holidays depending on the businesses requirements
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Professional, stable & high scale food & beverage establishment
- Competitive salary &benefits package
- Attractive service charge (to be distributed after 3 months probation)
- Meal & uniform provided
- Internal F&B discount for employees
- Other benefits following Vietnam Labor Laws
Yêu cầu công việc
- Degree / Diploma Holder in Hospitality Management or related F&B management
- At least 4 years of experience as Management roles in Western luxury fine dining restaurants.
- Creative and innovative and enjoy implementing new ideas to maximize revenue.
- Computer literate (Office, etc.)
- Good command of written and spoken English; additional language would be an advantage.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills and management skills.
- Proactive, well-groomed with pleasant personality, customer and business oriented.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB