Front Office Manager
- Hạn nộp: 06/06/2022
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Toàn Quốc, Kiên Giang
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
- Responsible for setting the department training tools such as Job Descriptions, standards and procedures and a comprehensive training program as a guideline for the department operations.
- Do a daily inspection and control to all Front Office sections, ensure that Front Office Employees perform their daily duties according to required standards. Check and ensure that consistency and correct procedures in the service for guest is maintained from the reservation stages to the final departure.
- Keeps total control of the daily room inventory, all room reservations and extensions during peak occupancy. Keep control over the rooms sold and decides closing dates.
- Monitor, control and directly impact the room situation in connection with reservation, daily occupancy and room’s availability to ensure maximum revenue through effective yield management.
- Provide necessary input and vision to key departments to ensure correct room rates, business segmentation and occupancy are achieved as per the business plan.
- Participate in the inspection and checking the preparation for VIP’s, and ensure that they will receive proper treatment as VIP during their stay.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Dynamic, professional & open minded working environment.
- Joining training courses according standard of AccorHotels.
- Good salary, benefits and bonus.
- Have annual physical examination.
- Supporting shift meals at staff canteen
Yêu cầu công việc
·• Diploma in Tourism & Hospitality Management
• Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in a similar capacity
• Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in English language
• Ability to speak other languages and basic understanding of local languages will be an advantage
• Good working knowledge of MS Excel, Word, & PowerPoint Competencies
• Strong leadership, interpersonal and training skills
• Good communication and customer contact skills
• Results and service oriented with an eye for details
• Ability to multi-task, work well in stressful & high-pressure situations
• A team player & builder
• A motivator & self-starter
• Well-presented and professionally groomed at all times
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Health certificate within of six months
- Curriculum vitae in Vietnamese certified by local People’s Committee
- ID card
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Quy mô:
- Khu Du Lịch Sinh Thái Bãi Khem, Thị Trấn An Thới, Huyện Phú Quốc, Tỉnh Kiên Giang, Việt Nam
Relaxed, friendly and something for everyone. This beach resort is the new addition to the Premier brand family and located on the beach in An Thoi Town, Phu Quoc. This residences featuring 745 modern designed rooms overlooking the massive cascading turquoise blue water, variety of choices for your dining pleasure and beach activities under the tropical sun. Premier Residences is the perfect holiday destination for solo traveler and the families.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Gặp phòng Nhân sự hoặc Ms. Nhiên