Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
• Responsible for keeping guestrooms and floors in a top condition.
• Managing daily Housekeeping operation and reviewing guests' room set-up preference to ensure to meet their expectation.
• Required to train and inspect the performance of room attendants.
• Ensuring that all procedures are followed and cleanliness in assigned area is met with the standard. Inspecting all cleaned rooms by room attendant
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Dynamic, professional & open minded working environment.
- Joining training courses according standard of AccorHotels.
- Good salary, benefits and bonus.
- Have annual physical examination.
- Supporting shift meals at staff canteen
Yêu cầu công việc
• Hotel management diploma or equivalent
• Minimum of 1 year Floor Supervisor experience in 4 or 5 stars hotel/residence back ground
• Fluent in spoken and written English
• Experience in Microsoft Office
• Management skill and good communication skill
• Good time management
• Able to work in shift and work under pressure
• Knowledge of PMS is required
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Health certificate within of six months
- Curriculum vitae in Vietnamese certified by local People’s Committee
- ID card
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Không có tin tuyển dụng nào trong gian.|