Floor Supervisor/ Giám sát tầng
- Hạn nộp: 30/07/2021
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Huyện Phú Quốc - Kiên Giang
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
• Responsible for keeping guestrooms and floors in a top condition.
• Managing daily Housekeeping operation and reviewing guests' room set-up preference to ensure to meet their expectation.
• Required to train and inspect the performance of room attendants.
• Ensuring that all procedures are followed and cleanliness in assigned area is met with the standard. Inspecting all cleaned rooms by room attendant
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Dynamic, professional & open minded working environment.
- Joining training courses according standard of AccorHotels.
- Good salary, benefits and bonus.
- Have annual physical examination.
- Supporting shift meals at staff canteen
Yêu cầu công việc
• Hotel management diploma or equivalent
• Minimum of 1 year Floor Supervisor experience in 4 or 5 stars hotel/residence back ground
• Fluent in spoken and written English
• Experience in Microsoft Office
• Management skill and good communication skill
• Good time management
• Able to work in shift and work under pressure
• Knowledge of PMS is required
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Health certificate within of six months
- Curriculum vitae in Vietnamese certified by local People’s Committee
- ID card
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Quy mô:
- Khu Du Lịch Sinh Thái Bãi Khem, Thị Trấn An Thới, Huyện Phú Quốc, Tỉnh Kiên Giang, Việt Nam
Relaxed, friendly and something for everyone. This beach resort is the new addition to the Premier brand family and located on the beach in An Thoi Town, Phu Quoc. This residences featuring 745 modern designed rooms overlooking the massive cascading turquoise blue water, variety of choices for your dining pleasure and beach activities under the tropical sun. Premier Residences is the perfect holiday destination for solo traveler and the families.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Gặp phòng Nhân sự hoặc Ms. Quỳnh