Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
- Is responsible for the implementation of Revenue Manager methods in a dedicated hotel in order to maximize the -turnover in accordance with hotel strategies, brand’s marketing and customer’s needs.
- Is responsible for the
implementation of Revenue Manager methods in a dedicated hotel in order to maximize the
turnover in accordance with hotel strategies, brand’s marketing and customer’s
- Is responsible for having all the revenue management processes in place in the hotel, he/she implements the GM’s strategy on daily basis, updates planning, quotes groups and alerts GM, when market deviates from strategy.
- Support the GM in the creation of the strategy (with proper analysis) and to work effectively with the implemented revenue management system. Furthermore, to implement the strategy, based on the daily recommendations in the distribution channels, as well as the daily check of the system recommendations for sense and provide complementary or revised proposals for optimization
- Work closely with the market managers of OTA’s to develop better positioning, opportunities
- Find niche of online promotion to reach markets effectively and quickly
- Analyze the hotel performance in the RMS as a basis for strategy decisions;
- Survey the market, the competitors in terms of pricing and closed dates as a basis for future pricing strategies;
- Analyze the contract performance (price, allotments, number of rooms sold, etc) before decisions on renewals are taken.
- Act as a support in the preparation of the annual revenue budget.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Joining training courses according standard of AccorHotels.
- Good salary, benefits and bonus.
- Have annual physical examination.
- Supporting shift meals at staff canteen
Yêu cầu công việc
• Degree in Hotel Management school, or general Business
• Knowledge of the concepts and evaluation of market analysis processes.
• A clear understanding of hotel industry is necessary as well as analytical capabilities, experience in study cases, market research and studies with mathematical background;
• Revenue Management : RM Pass Training courses (Dimension and Pro)
• Analytical tools
- Excel advanced user (most of the formulas; database knowledge, pivot tables);
- Revenue Management System (Amadeus RMS or EZ RMS).
• Technologies and distribution tools
- PMS (Opera or FOLS, Fidelio V7, Hogatex Starlight, Hotix).
- CRS (TARS data and resa main screens) and distribution channels.
• Communication skills : PowerPoint, Word, Outlook.
• Languages: fluent in English,
- Diagnosis & analysis (Analytical mind, conceptual skills, good environment understanding);
- Share his/her conviction (Driving force, relational skills, highly committed);
- Strive for results (Success oriented, data finder, initiate / pro-active).
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Health certificate within of six months
- Curriculum vitae in Vietnamese certified by local People’s Committee
- ID card
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Marketing Communication Manager - Quản Lí Marcom||30/10/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Duty Manager - Quản Lý Ca Trực||30/10/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Marketing & Communications Manager_Phu Quoc based, can be transferred to HCM after 1 year||30/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Director of Sales & Marketing/ Giám đốc Kinh doanh & Truyền thông||28/09/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Trưởng phòng Kinh doanh||24/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Trưởng phòng marketing||20/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Sales Manager||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Sales Manager Ecommerce||30/04/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Trưởng phòng kinh doanh||15/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|F&B Social Media Manager||29/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Assistant Director of Sales (base HCMC)||28/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|