Mô tả công việc
* Undertakes direct supervision of the activities of the department - such as:
- Closing of the monthly book of accounts.
- Profit and loss statement monthly reports.
- Balance sheet with supporting schedules.
- Completions and submission of statistical requirements for “Trend of operations”.
* Posts details of business transactions in the general and operating ledgers.
* Computes the following:
- Management fee.
- Owner’s share.
* Performs the reconciliation of the following:
- Bank statements.
- Inter - company accounts.
- Owners’ accounts.
* Prepares the following:
- Monthly analysis of accounts.
- Status of barter agreements.
- Schedules for profit budget.
* Verifies documents evidencing disbursement of funds as to authenticity & adequacy of required supports such as:
- Petty Cash Voucher.
- Payment/check Vouchers.
- Cash Advance Vouchers.
- Application for demand draft/telegraphic transfer.
* Other Duties:
- Maintains files, memos, policies, bulletins related to Accounting.
- Ensures cleanliness and proper maintenance of work areas.
* Checks any discrepancy of the quarterly F&B operations report, reflecting the profit and loss per restaurant outlet.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Du Lịch
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Nghỉ phép
Yêu cầu công việc
* Minimum education of Bachelor degree in Accounting
* Minimum of 7 years in accounting management experience in a similar capacity, preferably in a 5 star class environment
* Knowledgeable and proven experience in accounting from hotel/ residential project, or hospitality industry is highly regarded.
* Have good communication skills in written and spoken English
* Have a positive attitude toward challenges and the drive to excel
* Possess professional disposition with excellent communication and interpersonal
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Nộp hồ sơ online qua website hoteljob.vn hoặc qua email: Gửi email