Địa điểm: Huyện Phú Quốc, Kiên Giang | Hạn nộp: 30/09/2018 | Mức lương: Thỏa thuận | Giờ làm việc: Làm theo ca
Số lượng cần tuyển: 2
Mô tả công việc
· Participate in the planning and costing of menus
· Develop and write standard recipes
· Develop new dishes and products
· Ensure that outstanding culinary technical skills are maintained
· Assist with organizing special events and special food promotions
· Maintain comprehensive product knowledge including ingredients, equipment, suppliers, markets, and current trends and make recommendations for appropriate adjustments to kitchen operations accordingly
· Maintain a hygienic kitchen
· Clean the kitchen and equipment
· Maintain personal hygiene
· Supervise and Training of assigned employees
· Works with Executive Chef in manpower planning and management needs
· Works with Executive Chef in the preparation and management of the Department’s budget
· Be responsible in keeping our property safe and secure, to participate in any hotel activity related to Fire Life safety.
· Perform any other duties which may be assigned by the management from time to time.
· Ensures that employees also provide excellent service to internal customers in other departments as appropriate.
· Handles guest and employee enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, reporting complaints or problems if no immediate solution can be found, whilst providing a prompt follow-up.
· Maintains positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships.
· Maximises employee productivity through the use of multi-skilling, multi-tasking and flexible scheduling to meet the financial goals of the business as well as the expectations of the guests.
· Focuses attention on improving productivity levels and the need to prudently manage utility/payroll costs within acceptable guidelines ensuring optimum deployment and energy efficiency of all equipment.
· Continuously seeks ways to assist the Outlet management to maximise their revenues and profits through innovative recipes.
· Work closely with other employees in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the hotel and the satisfaction of hotel guests.
· Buys locally available fresh products wherever possible and has limited menus which are changed frequently to ensure the guest is always offered a variety of food items.
· Participates in planning menus and utilisation of food surpluses and leftovers, taking into account probable number of guests, market conditions, and popularity of various dishes and frequency of menu.
· Reviews menus, analyses recipes, determines food, labour, overhead costs and assigns prices to menu items.
· Directs food apportionment policy to control costs.
· Through hands-on management, closely supervises the Kitchen employees in the performance of their duties and ensures this is in accordance with policies & procedures and applicable laws.
· Assists to oversee the punctuality and appearance of all Kitchen employees, making sure that they wear the correct uniform and maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene, according to the hotel and department’s grooming standards.
· Delegates appropriately, duties and responsibilities to equipped and resourced employees, nurturing and developing them whilst ensuring standards of operation and safety are maintained.
· Develops the skills and effectiveness of all Kitchen employees through the appropriate training, coaching, and/or mentoring.
· Ensures effective training programmes for employees in coordination with the Training Manager and their Departmental Trainers.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
· Professional and international working environment
· Global career opportunities and educational assistance
· Fantastic benefits:
Service charge – Accommodation – Flight for Rest & Relaxation – Uniform
At least 14 days of Annual Leave per annum – Health care & Insurance – 3 meals per day.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
- Alcohol awareness certification and/or food service permit or valid health/food handler card as required by local government agency.
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
- Diploma or Vocational Certificate in Culinary Skills or related field.
- 3 years experience as a chef including at least 1 year in supervisory capacity or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Cv tiếng Anh
- Lĩnh vực: Khách sạn/ Khu căn hộ, Resort/ Khu Du lịch
- Ngành nghề: Ẩm thực/ Bàn/ Bar
- Vị trí: Giám đốc, phó giám đốc Bộ phận/ Trưởng phòng/ Tổ trưởng
Thông tin liên hệInterContinental Phu Quoc Long Beach Resort
Tổ 3, Khu phố 7, thị trấn An Thới, huyện Phú Quốc, tỉnh Kiên Giang
Người liên hệ: Phòng Nhân Sự
Điện thoại: 0297 3 978 8888
Chức vụ: HRM
Xin lưu ý : Ghi rõ "Biết đến tin tuyển dụng tại Hoteljob.vn" khi nộp hồ sơ cho chúng tôi. Xin cảm ơn!
Đánh giá nhà tuyển dụng
|Thống kê kết quả liên hệ của nhà tuyển dụng||Số lượt||Thời gian liên hệ gần nhất|
|Liên hệ thành công||1||00:33 26/09/2017|
|Liên hệ không thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Không chuyên nghiệp||0||Chưa có|
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: Tổ 3, Khu phố 7, thị trấn An Thới, huyện Phú Quốc, tỉnh Kiên Giang
Điện thoại: 0297 3 978 8888