Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
Responsibilities and duties for this position shall include, but not be limited to, the following areas and activities. At management discretion, direction may be given for tasks outside the scope of work described.
• To regularly visit and inspect all guest rooms and to see that all are in good condition and efficient work order.
• To ensures the completion of a daily work afternoon and night shift work assignments.
• To support and initiate programs for the improvement procedures and the reduction of energy and utility costs
• To analyze and monitor energy costs and expenditures for guest areas
• To suggest to ADOE to create new policies and procedures of maintenance program based on situation.
• For the failures in municipal power supply, Duty Engineer should keep high alert in 24 hours. Once discovered that if the failure is municipal power or water cut, not malfunctions in the hotel facilities, contact related government office to learn the cause and the time needed for restoration, brief the lobby manager immediately especially at night shift, then report to DOE, take measures at the same time. As for fire alarm and unexpected accidents, Duty Engineer should handle according to prepared scenario and procedures use mobile phone when reporting to Chief Engineer.
• In such case when malfunctions in public areas occur suddenly, water or electricity supply need to stop for a short time in the emergency repair, if not many guests will be directly affected, and emergency repair will not take over 15 minutes, Duty Engineer shall brief the manager in charge of the affected area and get approval first, then start to repair, inform the manager again on the completion of the repair.
• In such case when repair work will affect guest room floor or all the staff showering areas, Duty Engineer must call DOE/ADOE for instructions, after DOE/ADOE gets approval from General Manager, Duty Engineer may start to repair. Do not neglect to inform related department about this when preparing materials and busy repairing, and it is also violation of procedures not to inform related departmrnt the completion of the repair work.
• Make records in logbook (time, spot, effect, after-repair result) of major engineering matters, record the visits of personnel from other companies when not at daytime from Monday to Friday. When contracted supplier comes to the hotel for maintenance, follow up related tasks, especially the repair of lifts, washing of pools, cleaning of smoke-discharge ducts, repair of kitchen utensils, key cards, safe deposit, lighting cabinet, neon lights, fire prevention monitoring facility etc. Write results and problems into logbooks, Rectify the contracted supplier any violation of hotel policy.
• Entitled to check the condition of equipment, workshop environmental sanitation, and examine whether the operation violates safety regulation, criticize related supervisors, engineers for violation of safety regulation, and report to DOE/ADOE.
• Fill in Duty Engineer Patrol Sheet. Duty Engineer who works at night should report in the morning brief the performance of the previous team according to standard procedures, especially the handle of guest complaint.
• To control the cost of purchasing equipment by making sure PR is based on actual consumption
• To interact and cooperate with Hotel guests and outside contractors as directed by his superior.
• To cooperate and communicate with colleagues from other departments as and when necessary, especially staff activities, promotions and festivals, etc.
• Frequently examine team members on their awareness and skills
• To make technical training plan for the team; choose existing technical problems as the topic.
• To assess staff performance according to standard operating procedures. The evaluation to technician’s attitude and skill is a very important reference for Director of Engineering in his assessment of staff performance.
• To ensure all engineering employees follow the Engineering Standards and Procedures as issued from time to time
• Be ready and responsible when assigned to other position by Area Engineer
• To perform other tasks assigned by Assistant Dir. of Engineering and Dir. of Engineering.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary
- 13th month salary
- Birthday benefit
- Duty meals
- Uniform and laundry
- Special room rate as per Melia Hotels International policy
Yêu cầu công việc
- University degree specializing in Engineering
- Vietnamese - Excellent level, written & spoken
English - Good level, written & spoken
- Familiar with the Engineering department in international hotels.
- At least three years in international hotels in the same position
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Contact: Gửi email or Gửi email
|Chức danh||Địa điểm||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Revenue & Reservation Manager||30/04/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Demi Chef - Western||25/03/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|The Level Manager||25/03/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|The Level F&B waiter||25/03/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Chef de partie - Western||26/03/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Reservations Agent||25/03/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|The Level FB Captain||25/03/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Head of Kitchen||30/04/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Mar-Com Manager (Based in HCMC)||31/03/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Senior Sales Manager ( Based in HCM)||30/04/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Bartender/ Barista||31/03/2019||Thỏa thuận|
Đánh giá nhà tuyển dụng
|Thống kê kết quả liên hệ của nhà tuyển dụng||Số lượt||Thời gian liên hệ gần nhất|
|Liên hệ thành công||2||21:24 10/10/2018|
|Liên hệ không thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Không chuyên nghiệp||0||Chưa có|