- Hạn nộp: 28/02/2021
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Huyện Phú Quốc - Kiên Giang
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
• Reports directly to and communicates with the Front Office Manager or their delegate on all pertinent matters affecting guest service and hotel operations.
• Provides functional assistance and direction to all departments.
• Cooperates, coordinates and communicates with other hotel departments as required.
• Reacts to situations to ensure guests receive prompt attention and personal recognition throughout the hotel
• Responds to guest needs and resolves related problems
• Supervises and directs Reception & Bell team personnel.
• Supports and assists Front Office personnel and all departments at peak periods.
• Ensures VIPs and A/Club club guests receive special attention
• Inspects front of house and back of house regularly for cleanliness and tidiness.
• Assists Guest Relations in greeting, rooming, and sending off VIP guests.
• Monitors appropriate standards of conduct, uniform, hygiene, and appearance of staff.
• Conducts shift briefings to ensure hotel activities and operational requirements are known
• Provides input for Front Office meetings.
• Promotes inter-hotel sales and in-house facilities.
• Checks billing instructions and monitors guest credit
• Analyses and approves discounts and rebates.
• Analyses the rate variance report to ensure rooms revenue control
• Takes action with the Property Management Systems (OPERA) in emergency situation.
• Communicate problems, resolved or unresolved to your Supervisor at shift change over and document in log book
• Report daily activities in logbook
• Ensures front line staff complies with FIT marketing techniques and maximize sales
• Fully conversant with all hotel emergency procedures
• When on night shift, performs duties per the Night Managers duties
• Is prepared to implement assigned tasks during emergencies such as fires, power failures and bomb threats
• Assists department manager to ensure departmental Risk Management Calendar actions are up to date as per monthly calendar schedule.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Dynamic, professional & open minded working environment.
- Joining training courses according standard of AccorHotels.
- Good salary, benefits and bonus.
- Have annual physical examination.
- Supporting shift meals at staff canteen
Yêu cầu công việc
• Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
• Good writing skills
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and OPERA
• Problem solving and organizational abilities
• Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Hotel Administration, Hotel Management or equivalent
• 2 years experience in front office / guest services or related discipline including supervisory experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- ID card
- Please send your CV to Gửi email
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Mũi Ông Đội, Thị trấn An Thới, Huyện Phú Quốc, Tỉnh Kiên Giang
- (0297) 3 54 6666
PREMIER VILLAGE PHU QUOC RESORT - MANAGED BY ACCORHOTELS Located in Ong Doi Cape – in the Southwest of Phu Quoc Pearl Island , Premier Village Phu Quoc Resort is in a unique position in Asia: clear sea water, fine white sand, gigantic rock, beautiful hill slope and dreamlike primeval forests. The resort was designed by the world’s leading designers. It has many leading facilities: restaurant chain with a capacity of up to 1,000 people, premium spa, modern entertainment club, restaurant area for luxurious parties... Especially, the resort has a zero-entry swimming pool with a length of more than 300m and an area of 8,000m2 and peninsulas connecting the eastern coast to the western one.