Human Resources Officer - Nhân Viên Nhân Sự
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
- Ensure that employees' files and records are maintained in accordance with legal requirement and company policy and procedures;
- Doing all compulsary insurance;
- Update new employees' information into the Cadena system and files related;
- Checking employees' time attendance;
- Ensure all labor contracts and employees' personal documents file properly;
- Assist with departments' recruitment.
- Other task required by manager
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Home leave ticket;
• Uniform, accommodation, transportation & meals are provided;
• Professional & International working environment;
• At least 14 leave days;
• Service charge
• Opportunity to grow vertically, functionally, geographically, and personally.
Yêu cầu công việc
Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
• Knowledge of Local Labour and Employment Regulations.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
• Good writing skills
• Diploma in Human Resources, Training or Business Administration.
• 1 years of relevant experience or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Certificates related to applied position
- Email address: Gửi email
- Phone: 0919 290 709/ 02973 97 8888
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|F&B Outlet Manager||26/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Pool Supervisor - Giám Sát Bảo Trì Hồ Bơi||12/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|AR Supervisor||12/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|