Graphic Designer/Chuyên viên thiết kế đồ họa
- Hạn nộp: 30/06/2021
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận Nam Từ Liêm - Hà Nội
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
- Develop media communication tool, e-flyers, printing flyers, Guest contact printing items based on Hyatt Regency Brand Standard directed by the Marketing and Communications Manager and Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Attend Daily briefing/Weekly meeting.
- Assist Marketing & Communications Manager and attend meeting with Printing House.
- Maintain developed artwork library in Sales & Marketing Share drive.
- Attend key meetings
- Support Marketing Communications Manager upon hotel photography shoots/talent
- Assist with promotions (eg seasonal sales promotions and special events)
- Maintain collateral and conduct occasional audit
- Co-ordinate generic Hyatt Regency merchandise and hotel brand
- Co-ordinate hotel brand standards collateral
- Assist with brand standards policing
- Work in line with business needs
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- A competitive salary upon qualification and experience.
- Free nutritious lunch at hotel's canteen.
- Free uniform, free access to locker hotel.
- Room/food/service discount applied in all hotels/resort of Hyatt group all over the world.
- Social contribution by law.
- Opportunity to develop yourself within Hyatt.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Design
- Minimum of 2 years experience in similar role ideally within the travel industry
- Proven experience of efficiently handling ADOBE Suite
- Exhudes confidence and great at delivering presentations
- Team player and great interpersonal skills
- Great command of English language
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Please kindly send your CV to hotel job
- CV in English
- Subject: Date applying - Applied position - Your name.
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Quy mô:
- 36 Lê Đức Thọ, Mỹ Đình, Quận Từ Liêm, Hà Nội, Việt Nam
Conveniently located in Hanoi’s fast-emerging business district and close to major sporting and convention sites, the newly renovated Hyatt Regency West Hanoi is a peaceful urban oasis where business travelers and leisure guests can enjoy seamless and relaxing experiences in its modern accommodation, elevated meeting spaces and dynamic culinary venues.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Human Resources Department - Human Resources Secretary