Nhân viên lễ tân - Front Office Staff
Quy mô : 500 - 999
Mrs. Nga 0902870227 HR Officer
159-163 Thùy Vân, phường Thắng Tam, Tp. Vũng Tàu, Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu, Việt Nam
Mô tả công việc
Job Summary – (Role Summary)
• Primarily supervises front office team members to ensure efficient and smooth operations for producing excellent feedbacks and guest satisfaction. Responds in a professional and courteous manner to guests by providing accurate and timely information and services.
• Responsible for the operational efficiency of all front office areas during shift and the service delivery of those areas. Provide timely and professional check-in/check-out services in accordance with established scripting and standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – (Key Activities of the role)
Yêu cầu và trách nhiệm công viêc:
• Receive guest with a smile and answering queries of new arrivals and providing correct information. Efficient handling of new arrivals with allocation of rooms with delays, helping and guiding in filling of registration form.
• Handle walk in, regular guest who arrive without reservation, she politely refuses if the hotel is full.
• Allocation of rooms to group in co-ordination with the tour co-coordinator.
• Checks the house keeping reports with room status reports and see’s that are no discrepant.
• Know the location of the rooms and décor.
• Prepare for guest’s arrival, prepare history, billing information, deposits, filing, VIP information, correspondence, etc.; interact with booking contacts as needed. Correctly record group rooms and revenue in the property management system.
• Process all reservation requests, changes and cancellations received by phone, fax, e-mail, mail, internally and through travel planners/corporations. Enter and/or modify group block in system to ensure inventory, stay dates, cancellation policy, deposit requirement, and booking procedure are reflected correctly.
• Maintain accurate filing system for guests and ensure that each guests block is traced.
• Create and update guest block notes to provide relevant data pertaining to guest reservations, and coordinate with other departments as needed to provide reservation information and needs as specified in contract.
• Provide and maintain reports and records of all groups during stay and after departure, and follow up on any inquiries.
• Stay abreast of current rates, rate changes and all promotions, current facilities, services, hours of operation, etc.
• Respond to guest concerns or complaints. Communicate any outstanding guest requests or issues to management that may require additional monitoring or follow-up.
• Perform other duties as assigned such as running daily reports, e.g. the cancellations, bookings, or arrivals reports.
• Perform any other duties which may be assigned by the management from time to time.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Yêu cầu công việc
Required Skills – Kỹ năng yêu cầu
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and Smile System
• Problem solving and organizational abilities
Qualifications –Bằng cấp
• Diploma or Vocational Certificate in Hotel Administration, Hotel Management or equivalent
Experience – Kinh nghiệm
• 1 years experience in front office / guest services or related discipline including supervisory experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: 159-163 Thùy Vân, phường Thắng Tam, Tp. Vũng Tàu, Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu, Việt Nam
Điện thoại: 0254 354 1900