Food & Beverages Manager
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
Planning and Organising
Participate in preparation of the hotel's strategic and marketing plans. Prepare the Food and Beverage Department budget.
Ensure that all Belle Maison Food & Beverage Standards are being adhered to.
Keep aware of trends, systems, practices and equipment in Food and Beverage preparation and service in the hospitality field.
To be aware of the best external competitor offerings in the local market, and to continually work with hotel colleagues to improve our own offerings with the goal of being the best in the market for creativity, service, choice, and value for money.
Directly responsible for all Restaurants, Culinary and Catering areas, ensuring a smooth running, profitable operation within the framework of the Hotel.
Supervise the functioning of all Food and Beverage employees, facilities, sales and costs, to ensure maximum departmental profit is achieved.
Take personal responsibility for maximizing quality levels of product and service, and guest satisfaction.
Attain high sanitation standards throughout the Food and Beverage operation by enforcing Belle Maison’s Sanitation Checklist.
To ensure that everyone in the departments is properly looking after all hotel property and facilities.
To ensure that departments conduct a maintenance inspection on a monthly basis.
Supervise and co-ordinate pricing and preparation of menus, beverage and wine lists, and liaise with local suppliers.
Establish and maintain effective employee relations.
Liaise with HR in all employee matters including interviewing and hiring, employee orientation, performance appraisals, coaching, counselling, and dismissal if necessary to ensure appropriate staffing and productivity.
With the hotel training manager, identify training needs and develop and deliver the required training for department employees to meet the needs of the Hotel,
To be a sales champion for the hotel, generating and following up on business referrals and potential sales leads to maximize business for the hotel.
Above all, to lead by example through hands on approach to motivate our Associate to excel.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 6 days off per month
- Receive 100% salary during probation period
- Receive the high service charge
- Participate many meaningful activities
- Friendly & professional working environment
Yêu cầu công việc
2. Minimum 3 years in similar position in International hotels.
3. Strong administrative skills, along with excellent communication and negotiation skills.
4. Detailed knowledge of working practices of Front Office.
5. Computer literate.
6. Good health, mature and pleasant personality and neat appearance.
7. Able to cope with pressure.
8. Fluency English language skills.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Trưởng Bộ phận Ẩm thực (F&B Manager)||30/11/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Quản lý bộ phận||15/11/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Quản Lý||01/11/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Bar Manager||30/09/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Food & Beverages Manager||30/09/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Trưởng Bộ Phận Nhà Hàng||31/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Quản lý nhà hàng- Cafe||30/08/2020||12 - 20 triệu|
|Food and Beverage Manager||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|QUẢN LÝ NHÀ HÀNG KHÁCH SẠN||25/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|F&B Manager / Quản lý nhà hàng (làm việc tại nhà hàng Brilliant Seafood).||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|FOOD & BEVERAGE MANAGER||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
- Cần Tuyển:
- [L'usine Restaurant - Quận 1, Quận 2, Quận 7] Nhân Viên Phụ Bếp / Commis
- [L'usine Retail - Thảo Điền Quận 2 / Creasent Mall Quận 7] Nhân Viên Bán Hàng Thời Trang - Retail Associate
- [L'usine Restaurant - Cresent Mall Quận 7] Nhân Viên Phục Vụ / Service Agent / Waiter / Waitress
- Xem thêm ...
- Xem thêm