Quy mô : 500 - 999
Mô tả công việc
Tóm tắt công việc
• Primarily responsible to ensure that Front Office shifts are run efficiently, providing outstanding guest service, assisting all Front Office staff and maintaining a calm, professional environment at all times.
• Supervises and assign duty roster for F/O attendant, Concierge, Bell Counter, Guest Relations and Business Centre. Responsible for VIP movement in the Hotel.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – (Key Activities of the role)
Yêu cầu và trách nhiệm công viêc:
• Greets the VIP guests of the hotel. As directed by the Front office Manager, Performs special services for VIP Guest’s.
• Assists in VIP’s arrival departure in absence of guest relation officers.
• Checks cleanliness of lobby and public areas, lights and as well as front office staff in proper and orderly appearance and behaviour.
• Checks on registration cards of arriving guests and ensures all information should be filled on each cards either by Guest Relation Officers or the guests.
• Assists in sending guest messages or faxes.
• Gives the instructions to the Night Reception, during the high occupancy periods, regarding: walk-in guests and release room blocked because of no- shows
• Assists in handling room lock problems.
• Prepares and checks for VIP’s arrival and escorts guests to rooms.
• Co-ordinates with all departments concerned in order to maintain Front Office functions properly.
• Operates the front office computer system in order to assist front office attendants.
• Checks group department, fit and ensure switchboard makes appropriate wake up calls.
• Handles guest complaints and other related problems and reports on the Assistant Manager’s log book.
• Assists reception, business centre, cashier, concierge and bell captain during they are busy.
• Answers guests inquires, handles complaints and attend to the needs of the guests.
• Approves and sign for allowances, rebates etc., as required by Front Office Cashier.
• Authorises charges to be made for late departures and/or compliments on them.
• Promotes and maintains good public relations.
• Motivates and maintains good staff relations.
• Maintains and be guided of hotel policy on credit/lost and found hotel guests properties.
• Follows up in credit check report, liaise with credit manager.
• To responsible for front office operation during the absence of Front Office Manager (HO).
• To discuss all matters that needed to follow up with the next shift Reception Manager.
• Approves the working schedule for the front office attendants and submits them to front office manager (FOM).
• Conducts and ensures the neat of appearance of front office attendant as well as correct attitude and behaviour, discusses problems that encountered on this point with front office manager, assistant front office manager and their shift leaders.
• Assigns and Approves Duty roster for all Front desk staffs.
• Inspects front of house and back of house regularly for cleanliness.
• Monitors appropriate standards of conduct, uniform, hygiene, and appearance of staff.
• Provides input for Front Office meetings.
• Promotes inter-hotel sales and in-house facilities.
• Checks billing instructions and monitors guest credit
• Analyses and approves discounts and rebates.
• Analyses the rate variance report to ensure rooms revenue control
• Takes action with the ERT (Emergency Response Team) in emergency situation.
• Fully conversant with all hotel emergency procedures.
• Ensures front line staff complies with FIT marketing techniques and maximize sales.
• Perform any other duties which may be assigned by the management from time to time.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th month salary
- Service charge
- Insurances as per law
Yêu cầu công việc
• Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
• Good writing skills
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and Smile System
• Problem solving and organizational abilities
Qualifications –Bằng cấp
• Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Hotel Administration, Hotel Management or equivalent
Cử nhân quản trị khách sạn, quản trị kinh doanh hoặc tương đương trở lên
Experience – Kinh nghiệm
• 3 years experience in front office/guest services or related discipline including supervisory experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Nhân viên phục vụ hồ bơi||26/04/2020||3 - 5 triệu|
|Kế toán tài sản||30/04/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Chef De Partie Western/Asian - Ca trưởng bếp Âu/Á||29/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Demi Chef De Partie - Ca phó bếp||30/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Nhân viên thu mua||29/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Kế toán Thanh toán||29/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Teaching Assistant/ Trợ giảng||29/09/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Nhân viên Bảo vệ Labonita||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Nhân viên giặt ủi||26/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Graphic Designer VT||29/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Phụ bếp - Commis 1,2||25/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Nhân viên lễ tân - Front Office Staff||25/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Assistant Food & Beverage Manager||29/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Bartender Labonita||31/05/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Thu ngân Labonita||28/09/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Nhân viên phục Labonita||29/09/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Senior Digital Marketing Executive||28/04/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Front office Supervisor||27/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Demi Chef (bếp bánh)||28/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|THƯ KÝ TỔNG QUẢN LÝ||27/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|PA ( public Attendant): nhân viên vệ sinh công cộng||27/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Director of Sales (DOS)||28/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Bảo vệ||24/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Front Office Manager||28/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Bếp phó Bếp bánh - Demi Pastry Chef||27/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|IT Officer-HCM||29/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Nhân viên bếp Chảo||28/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|