Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
• Conduct inspections of front of house and back of house during shift, including Front Office, Housekeeping, Lobby, Food and Beverage Outlets, Public Areas, Car Parking
• Meet and Greet VIPs
• Handle all Complaints
• Ensure working of all Front Office Policies and Procedures
• Ensure effective shift hand-over
• Be knowledgeable of Front Office systems and know back up procedures and system recovery procedures
• Efficient check in and check out process
• Review and monitor early morning wake up procedures
• Post room charges
• Maintain correct guest registration cards
• Maintain special programs (eg frequent flyer; priority club)
• Effective management of incoming and outgoing calls
• Maintain current Hotel information
• Provide information on memberships
• Communicate problems, resolved or unresolved to your Supervisor at shift change over and document in log book
• Complete knowledge of all room types, hotel matrix, and facilities
• Review arrival lists and anticipate needs
• Operate communication equipment
• Access and use rooms computer programs
• Conduct Credit card checks
• Ensure staff adhere to Standards and Procedures for cash handling
• Prepare contingency reports
• Staff Supervision of Night staff: Contractors, Cleaners, Room Service and works with Human Resources to ensure their performance is effectively managed
• Oversees the Night Audit Function
• Develop, update and train standards and procedures
• Produce Revenue Reports
• Review all audits and reconciliation of daily sales transactions of front office and all outlets, balancing all cash registers and reporting discrepancies to Line Managers
• Week end and Month end reports completed in line with policy
• Advise Line Managers of recurring errors
• Be responsible in keeping our property safe and secure, to participate in any hotel activity related to Fire Life safety.
• Perform any other duties which may be assigned by General Manager from time to time.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Attractive salary depending on the experience, skills, client database, and personal characteristics.
• Social Insurance.
• Service charge.
• Night allowance.
Yêu cầu công việc
• At least 01 year experience.
• Fluent in English (both speaking and writing).
• Presentation and negotiation skills.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and Front Office System.
• Problem solving, training and organizational abilities.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
• Ứng viên quan tâm, vui lòng liên hệ : Phòng Nhân sự khách sạn Paris Deli Đà Nẵng
• Địa chỉ: 236 Võ Nguyên Giáp, Phước Mỹ, Sơn Trà, Đà Nẵng Điện thoại: 0236 389 6666
• Hoặc thông qua email: Gửi email
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Không có tin tuyển dụng nào trong gian.|