Quy mô :
0235 222 9 888 EA
Hà Quảng Bắc, Điện Dương, Điện Bàn, Quảng Nam
Mô tả công việc
1. Be guest and quality orientated.
2. Maintains guest service standards which meet the need of market and follow the operation philosophy of the section.
3. To be fully in charge during Restaurant Manager/Assistant Restaurant Manager’s absence and attend morning briefing.
4. Maintain the established standard operating procedures and ensure quality of service is consistent at all times.
5. Build a good and close professional relationship with his staff in his outlet, throughout the entire Food and Beverage department and also other departments.
6. Assist Restaurant Manager/Assistant Restaurant Manager with the manning of his outlet.
7. Lead by example, motivated and trains staff to achieve set service standards.
8. Ensure quality service of food and beverage deliver to guests at the restaurant according to the established standard.
9. Aware of new market and trends, makes suggestions where appropriate. Constantly searching for way to help increase revenue.
10. Ensure proper upkeep/maintenance of equipment in his outlet and communicate with engineering for any repair necessary.
11. To ensure that standard performance (service) are efficient and consistently pursued.
12. Assist Restaurant Manager/Assistant Restaurant Manager to train and oversee on the job training for new staff and ensure a weekly training calendar detailing a program and ensuring that training is done continuously.
13. To communicate daily with his staff on issues pertaining the restaurant service and /or Food and Beverage Department and/or the hotel.
14. Ensure that par levels of equipment are maintained.
15. Responsible for all operating equipment, chinaware, flatware and coordinate with Chief Steward regarding the sufficient par level for smooth operation of the outlet.
16. Supervise all staff at all times and assist the need of staff and advise Restaurant Manager/Assistant Restaurant Manager.
17. Ensure that the working area is clean and tidy at all times.
18. Ensure that operation manuals are kept up to date at all times.
19. To attend all training and English Class required.
20. Complete understanding of and adhere to the hotel’s fire hygiene, health and safety regulations/policies.
21. Complete understanding of the hotel’s employee hand book.
22. Carry out other reasonable duties as assigned by Restaurant Manager/Assistant Restaurant Manager.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Staff meal in staff canteen
- All benefits by law
- Working in dynamic environment
- Shuttle Bus
Yêu cầu công việc
1. Minimum of three years hotel and/or restaurants experience.
2. Excellent communication skills.
3. Ability to think logically to make decisions.
4. Ability to communicate effectively in English with a broad range of people, including people from various cultural backgrounds and nationalities, guests, fellow employees and management
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Or contact HR Dept: 0235.2229888 (Ms. Liên)
|Chức danh||Địa điểm||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|F&B Supervisor||02/09/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Assistant Human Resources Manager ( strong in C&B is priority)||18/08/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Human Resources & Recruitment Executive||30/07/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Chief Accountant||27/07/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Assistant HR Manager (strong in C&B is priority)||13/08/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Sales Manager||13/08/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Chief Accountant - Kế toán trưởng||13/08/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Human Resources Executive (Compensation & Benefits)||29/08/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Human Resources Executive (Compensation and Benefits)||30/07/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Income Auditor||30/07/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Income Auditor (Kế toán doanh thu)||30/07/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|HR & Recruitment Executive||30/07/2019||Thỏa thuận|
Đánh giá nhà tuyển dụng
|Thống kê kết quả liên hệ của nhà tuyển dụng||Số lượt||Thời gian liên hệ gần nhất|
|Liên hệ thành công||1||14:42 27/12/2018|
|Liên hệ không thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Không chuyên nghiệp||0||Chưa có|
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: Hà Quảng Bắc, Điện Dương, Điện Bàn, Quảng Nam
Điện thoại: 0235 222 9 888