Assistant Learning & Development Manager (Working at Phu Quoc Island )
Quy mô :
+84 985 800 178 Talent & Culture
Tổ 6. Xóm Bàn Quy, Ấp Đường Bào, Xã Dương Tơ, Huyện Phú Quốc, Tỉnh Kiên Giang, Việt Nam
Mô tả công việc
• Conduct English sessions and arrange on-the-job training for new Staff.
• Evaluate feedback from participants and the effectiveness of training programs, providing recommendations for improvement.
• Conduct or arrange for ongoing technical training and personal development classes for Staff.
• Control the inventory of training manuals, multimedia visual aids, and other educational materials.
• Provide training and Staff development programs, using knowledge of the effectiveness of methods such as classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences, and workshops.
• Assist the Training Manager in analyzing training needs to develop new training programs or modify and improve existing programs.
• Compile all evaluations of training and apprenticeship/internship programs.
• Ensures that Training Bonds are completed in full as required and kept on file in the Staff’s respective personnel file in Human Resources.
• Empowered to and applies the principles of the Accor philosophy in situations where service or product has failed to meet quest’s needs or expectations.
• Contributes to the morale and team spirit of the hotel by maintaining effective relationships with resort colleagues.
• Performs any additional duties as directed by the Training Manager / Director of T&C
• Stays current with developments in the field of Housekeeping, and makes appropriate suggestions and recommendations to the General Manager.
• Is fully conversant with all health and safety, fire and emergency procedures.
• Maintains a high standard of personal hygiene, dress, uniform and body language.
• Is polite and professional in any situation where the image or reputation of the resort is represented.
• Attends meetings and training as required by the Training Manager / Director of T&C
• Ensure that all activities are carried out honestly, ethically and within the parameters of local law.
• Interacts with staffs and guests actively soliciting their feedback.
• Other tasks assigned by Director of T&C
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Social - Health Insurance per labor law
- Pre-Opening Allowance ( when open, Service charge Bonus will apply )
- Meal Allowance on duty ( 03 meals per day for mainland employee)
- Free Accommodation on Island
- Telephone allowance ( depend on positions )
- On board Travel expense support
- Employee of the Month / Quarter / Year
- Birthday Celebration
- Year end Bonus, KPI Bonus
- Year End Party.
- International working environment
- Special discount with Accor property after 06 months of employment
- Excellent opportunities for Career Development as Accor Group is # 1 in Vietnam in term of number of managed property.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Good at Office computer literacy
- Good command in English ( four skills) and Training /Presentation skills
- Love to work / interact with people.
- Ability to catch up the assigned tasks rapidly, fast, flexible, know how to deal with customers, good in guest complaint handling.
- Be service minded, Excellent time keeping and organisational skills
- Working experience 1-2 years and above prefered (consider candidate from operation for career development in training )
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Contact person : Mr Tam - 0985.800.178
Đánh giá nhà tuyển dụng
|Thống kê kết quả liên hệ của nhà tuyển dụng||Số lượt||Thời gian liên hệ gần nhất|
|Liên hệ thành công||2||19:09 22/03/2019|
|Liên hệ không thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Không chuyên nghiệp||1||13:36 14/12/2018|
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: Tổ 6. Xóm Bàn Quy, Ấp Đường Bào, Xã Dương Tơ, Huyện Phú Quốc, Tỉnh Kiên Giang, Việt Nam
Điện thoại: +84 985 800 178